Wasn't this way of building villages illegal?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

more cfernaldism

Postby crfernald » Fri May 31, 2013 8:05 am

I don't know what you're talking about borka, haven't you ever met him in person?

I met him with burgingham in Germany a few years back and it was a very strange encounter. I went to shake his hand and say "nice to meet you" but he instead grabbed my hand and counted my fingers and told me about how he saw five blue trains at the city trainstation, just like the five fingers on my hand. When we went out for snacks and jorb ordered his food for him he had to get everything in prime numbers for loftar or else he wouldn't eat it. He would also stop talking if there was a woman around unless she wore a hat that covered her ears.

He's a very strange young man.

Edit:

You can believe whatever you want, it doesn't bother me. I'm just worried about loftar, he's been acting very anti social lately.
Last edited by borka on Fri May 31, 2013 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit title so everyone knows what it's about
crfernald

Re: Wasn't this way of building villages illegal?

Postby Frddyk4 » Fri May 31, 2013 8:23 am

simply very interesting to hear about, i never knew anything about him or jorb until now
Frddyk4

Re: more cfernaldism

Postby Tonkyhonk » Fri May 31, 2013 10:18 am

crfernald wrote:he's been acting very anti social lately.

what are you talking about? i had a nice chat with loftar a couple of days ago about the ascii comic and he amazed VIPPER how well he understood everything, except for 固体値厳選. (seems he hasnt noticed he again got disconnected from irc for the last 2 days, though.)
Tonkyhonk

Postby Xcom » Fri May 31, 2013 11:00 am

crfernald wrote:I don't know what you're talking about borka, haven't you ever met him in person?

I met him with burgingham in Germany a few years back and it was a very strange encounter. I went to shake his hand and say "nice to meet you" but he instead grabbed my hand and counted my fingers and told me about how he saw five blue trains at the city trainstation, just like the five fingers on my hand. When we went out for snacks and jorb ordered his food for him he had to get everything in prime numbers for loftar or else he wouldn't eat it. He would also stop talking if there was a woman around unless she wore a hat that covered her ears.

Edit:

You can believe whatever you want, it doesn't bother me. I'm just worried about loftar, he's been acting very anti social lately.

Until I meat him in person and can confirm it wont believe a single word of this.

Over 3k posts, right there with the top 10 and he needs medication to function? I think there might be over 10 different rumors I have herd about lofts actual personal life and not a single one have been about loft the autistic. I call bullshit.
Xcom

Postby Cornbread » Fri May 31, 2013 11:56 am

Crf ia full of shit but none the less i find his posts somewhat funny.
Cornbread

Postby burgingham » Fri May 31, 2013 1:26 pm

crfernald wrote:I don't know what you're talking about borka, haven't you ever met him in person?

Edit:

Must have missed you being there :P

Only thing I remember is Loftar, Jorb and me having a few beers and eating Sauerkraut (the funny thing is, they insisted on the latter. I had not eaten Sauerkraut in like a decade...against all stereotypes there are about us "Krauts" ^^)

For the rest of you, don't be so gullible...
burgingham

Postby Sarge » Fri May 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Awwwww Burg, it was funny, you shoulda played along.
factnfiction101 wrote:^I agree with this guy.
Sarge

Postby burgingham » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:09 am

I was kinda weirded out getting included into the whole "Loftar is autistic" troll, sorry Sarge and crf :P
burgingham

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled