Appreciation thread

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Appreciation thread

Postby zmurrell » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:28 am

Eemerald wrote:just to add, as I was going to separately for the work he's been doing in em city, but Zach was originally in em city early world and has always been around when we needed and willing to support and protect the town. I asked him recently to do so art world for em city to fill up blank areas since he did our huge emerald jewel in the centre, and as I went away fro a couple of weeks came back to a town full of art work, from script writing emerald city, to other jewels, kittens and butterflies, a game space etc etc. it's amazing, so thank u for taking the time out to do it!

:D <3 anything for my best friends
zmurrell

Postby LadyV » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:47 am

Oh my I have such a list of people to thank. So forgive me if I forget someone.

First of all I would like to thank the wandering Scout I found on day two. You helped me a lot and kept things fun.

All the traders have been wonderful and good people. Thank you!

Phaen so many conversations at the kitchen table and building those walls. :) You are a most excellent teacher and friend.

Em what can I say? You have always been there. A big thanks to you!

Flappy thanks for teaching a farmer to mine. lol I still think you got more out of it. I got more work and you got a full stomach :P

To all the members of villages I have been in, helped, or taught to thank you. You all are appreciated.

To Dis and Wrath of Rabbits thanks you for leaving my farm out of your war.

Those who helped when I had problems, you are dearly appreciated.

And finally to the mysterious person who patrolled my area killing raiders and now and then leaving me a runestone explaining there crime thank you. It was nice having you around.

I wish everyone best of luck in world 7.

:)
LadyV

Postby Wolfang » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:17 pm

krikke93 wrote:
Wolfang wrote:Krikke do you perchance study in Leuven?

Wow dude, wat, how do you know? :O

edit: you're from Belgium I see, so also Leuven? ;O

Yeah I'm also a Leuven student.

TEW. You?
sabinati wrote:But Wolfang, it's the mods who are trolls, remember. please have some mercy on this innocent victim of merciless trolling by the moderation team before you make any more ad hominem remarks about him.

Wolfang

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled