Appreciation thread

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Appreciation thread

Postby _sarah_ » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Lots of thanks to everyone on my kin list. Also the French guy who helped/taught me alot, kaizokuroof, borka, xcom, mvgulik.
Hope to see y'all in W7.
Last edited by _sarah_ on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_sarah_

Postby parisparisparis » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:58 pm

It's a shame Em we didn't made that cavebulb trade i still have the LC put in the corner but i guess it's to late :D

Thanks Yolan for all the villages you invited me i really appreciate it was fun :>

Thanks to the Brodgar guys juni , duck and others
Thanks to the cave guys imaguy , squee and others

Bonus to any Koreans reading from south east you were great fun ;)

Also if any of you met Satan in april-may last year at around 9 , -34 coords let me know i missed you :(

lets raise a tankard for w6 !
parisparisparis

Postby Taxaso » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Thanks to everyone who helped me this world to enter the medium-player state out of experienced-noob state. :D
Also thanks to the guys who sold me wiron for my first bwalls and first vault!
And thanks to cayir for his nuked vault :D
Also thanks to the guys who always came to help me when there were scents in my place.
And thanks to everyone in LakeTown.
Also we might be rebuilding laketown in w7!
:/
Taxaso

Postby Slaya15 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Thank you to Phaen, for the many things you had done for me, and taught me, despite our differences in the end.
Thank you to ramones, for putting up with me being a newb and still trying to do trades, and throwing in extras.
Thanks to the list of traders such as Airbase, Emerald, Kaizo, to mention just a few for being honest.
Thanks to that fucking dickbag who ganked and griefed me when I was a newb hermit, to teach me the importance of walls, inside and outside caves. I hope you die of AIDS though.
Thank you to the members of the peace grid protection, who ganked the aforementioned dickbag, and numerous other criminals, keeping the SG a little bit safer.
Thanks to Eve, for being there during my time at Fodilhoes to give me a person to talk to, and helped me out.
Thanks to Kitamie, for bringing me into her village so I didn't return to hermitting alone.
Thank you to all the white dots who didn't gank me, or steal from me.
Thank you to all the thick skinned players, who got killed, griefed, ganked, and still kept playing despite all of that, so I could meet you in the past, or maybe in the future.
Every battle fought has been decided before the first blow ever landed.
Slaya15

Postby gdwdalfem » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:33 pm

I'd like to thank Ame for breaking the economy right before committing suicide.
Paid 180pts for all these.
rip in piece, Ame. cry every tiem :cry:
Last edited by gdwdalfem on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gdwdalfem

Postby Zachary09 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:44 pm

I'd like to thank every single hearthling I've met during my foraging and hunting trips. I'd like to thank every single hearthling pupil of mine, it was fun to teach you to play haven safe =)
Also thanks to everyone I traded with. I will 100% meet you up again at World 7, grinding my extreme survivalist skill ;)
Can't even describe how fun this will be up W7 with so many things I've learned over World 6.
Zachary09

Postby Saxony4 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Thanks to everyone I've stolen from, without you this wouldn't have been possible.
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby Eemerald » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Ah sorry pains i didnt name anyone specific outside my town cause theres way too many, but youd certainly be on the list and amanda <3
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Avulsio » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:12 pm

In no particular order,

Thanks to Emerald for bringing me in.
Thanks to gorilla, my belgian friend that stuck with me for 18 months!
Thanks to Yolan for making Brodgar, where I could make a bunch of barter stands. It was too much fun, and too much work to keep stocked! And thanks for inviting me on other adventures.
Thanks to Vigi for letting me be chief for a day so I could get my CR by my house. Sorry I killed you by accident!
Thanks to Xcom for letting me help with the most amazing project of W6: The Blood Maze.
Thanks to Phaen for planting trees with me all over Brodgar. :)
Thanks to Snackish for all the food. Best cook ever.
Thanks to all the traders I traded with, Sorchy, Ame, Airbase, Tyler, Gemini, Ziggy, Nanami and others.
Avulsio

Postby painhertz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Thanks to Emerald for subsidizing my ascension to basher not once but I think...4? 5? times in World 6 although sadly I never had any badass burglery capers like World 5, thanks to her as well for re-equipping me everytime someone from Dis, or Ainran etc etc killed my ass. Thanks to the few guys from Ainran who were cool this world Red, Eric, Clark.... I had mad fun with the straight line miner red, that was one of the highlights of World 6 for me.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled