Appreciation thread

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Appreciation thread

Postby krikke93 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:03 pm

A big thanks to everyone trading with me, without all of you I wouldn't be able to get high quality equipment, tools, etc :D
A special thanks to Koya for always being open to trade the most awesome stuff (my q100+ oven, q75 kiln, CTC and much more), wonderful trades man!

Also I'd like to thank every hearthling giving me company in a hunt / tracking / doing whatever, it was fun! I enjoyed everyone's company alot!

Thank you Don for having me use your vault until I had to make my own, that was just unbelievable awesome! :D

And Anoel. You, man, you were just the BEST thing that has ever happened to me in HnH! I couldn't have wished for better company! A friend who I could trust and have great great experiences with!! JOIN ME NEXT WORLD!!!!

Thank you all!!
Hope you have a great day
krikke93

Postby Wolfang » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Krikke do you perchance study in Leuven?
sabinati wrote:But Wolfang, it's the mods who are trolls, remember. please have some mercy on this innocent victim of merciless trolling by the moderation team before you make any more ad hominem remarks about him.

Wolfang

Postby krikke93 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:07 pm

Wolfang wrote:Krikke do you perchance study in Leuven?

Wow dude, wat, how do you know? :O

edit: you're from Belgium I see, so also Leuven? ;O
krikke93

Postby JinxDevona » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Thanks to my husband who carried on and built us a big beautiful village in my wasted absence.

Thanks to all those that did not attack our villages (we had one, then moved).

Thanks to Vigi for not using our first village to "test out [his] new palibasher."

Thanks to all those in Brodgar I met and worked with. It was great fun to be around so many people.

Thanks Jorbtar for keeping H&H going after all this time!
Sorry for the less common point of view, but it is the only one I have ;P
JinxDevona

Postby painhertz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:45 pm

JinxDevona wrote:Thanks to my husband who carried on and built us a big beautiful village in my wasted absence.

Thanks to Vigi for not using our first village to "test out [his] new palibasher."

Thanks to all those in Brodgar I met and worked with. It was great fun to be around so many people.

Whoa! Thought you were a dude! lol
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby krikke93 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:48 pm

She's talked about her husband once before but I don't recall when :p
krikke93

Postby JinxDevona » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:49 pm

painhertz wrote:
JinxDevona wrote:Thanks to my husband who carried on and built us a big beautiful village in my wasted absence.

Whoa! Thought you were a dude! lol

LMAO, didn't we have this conversation before.... http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic ... hilit=lady
Sorry for the less common point of view, but it is the only one I have ;P
JinxDevona

Postby Phaen » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:42 pm

tried to do it in chronological order-

Thank you to everyone who built and maintained Panio. The founders Luke, Mamamantis, Johnny, and Mia and of course the folks who joined later - Mairo, Harley, Eve, Flappy & Fluffy, Cyhidraethe, and TurboBlimp & Babygirl. You guys all put in a ton of work and the place wouldn't have been fun without your company. Watching our home develop was a joy, but watching you all develop as players was even better. I wish I could have been a better leader for you all.

Thank you to our next-door neighbor Aurelie for not killing us immediately while we constructed our initial walls. You helped us with so many things from skinning bears to infrastructure and I wish I could repay you somehow.

Thank you to the guys who murdered me while I was building my trading post Panio Bazaar. You inspired me to start sparring regularly which ended up being pretty fun. Thank you to ninja_yodeler for being a lovely sparring partner!

Thank you to everyone who traded with me. Too many to list. I enjoyed all the interactions :D

Thank you to Pussnboots, and the rest of you guys at her place (you know who you are), for taking me in when I didn't know where to go. It was short and sweet but it amazes me how quickly trust was built.

Thank you to everyone at Emerald City. The city is just a joy to play at - so relaxing. You have a wonderful outlook on the game and a playstyle that is very close to my own. Your creativity amazes me. I don't want to list people because I'm sure I'll end up leaving someone out.

Thank you to Aso11 and everyone he gathered at Lost Curiosity. I have always wondered what it would be like to team up with most of you guys. I think we should be proud of the little community we built. When we placed the village idol, I didn't plan on founding anything serious but I guess I accidentally a village :P

Thank you to my guys who jumped in and tried Haven for the first time at the city of Brodgar. I'm talking about Vekim, Thane, Skier, Spark, RedOutamon, Ralph, Naka, Velix, and the rest of you who butts who only visited for a couple days. Showing the game to a batch of fresh newbies is somewhat of a treat. Whether you continue playing in w7 or not, know that it brought me great joy to watch you stumble around and explore this terrible game.

Thank you devs for creating and maintaining everything!
Phaen

Postby Eemerald » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:12 am

just to add, as I was going to separately for the work he's been doing in em city, but Zach was originally in em city early world and has always been around when we needed and willing to support and protect the town. I asked him recently to do so art world for em city to fill up blank areas since he did our huge emerald jewel in the centre, and as I went away fro a couple of weeks came back to a town full of art work, from script writing emerald city, to other jewels, kittens and butterflies, a game space etc etc. it's amazing, so thank u for taking the time out to do it!
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Ninijutsu » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:17 am

Thanks to the community and all my friends for not shunning me for all the murderous and psychopathic shit I do every week.
Of another era.
Ninijutsu

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled