FINAL BATTLE OF W6(AD VS DIS)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: FINAL BATTLE OF W6(AD VS DIS)

Postby Vigilance » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:13 am

dagrimreefah wrote:
Valten21 wrote:is this really what i created

What you created? WTF are you talking about?

I don't know if he's talking about movement combat or not, but that's probably it.
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby Nate_H » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:41 am

Fights too big are awkward, people crashing all the time in that video.
Too legit to quit.
Nate_H

Postby APXEOLOG » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:20 am

ramones wrote:What were numbers here, bout 30 Dis and 20 AD? And death count?

26 DIS side, 32+ AD side (maybe more, but there was too many ppl so party gone out of screen)

We've lost 6ppl, I don't know about A.D. side much, looks like they lost ~12-14 ppl. Alts started to loot DH and merchs after some time so we killed like 10-15 more unknown equiped alts lol.
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby przyjaciel » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:32 am

APXEOLOG wrote:
ramones wrote:What were numbers here, bout 30 Dis and 20 AD? And death count?

26 DIS side, 32+ AD side (maybe more, but there was too many ppl so party gone out of screen)

We've lost 6ppl, I don't know about A.D. side much, looks like they lost ~12-14 ppl. Alts started to loot DH and merchs after some time so we killed like 10-15 more unknown equiped alts lol.

I think teamkilling in both sides were equally :(
great idea, and level of the organization on hight lvl, but this screenwar :|
przyjaciel

Postby ramones » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Yea, just saw defels screen on other thread and saw AD had bigger party, so it was good fight, gg to both sides to make it happen, no matter of results. Would be nice to have such fight without too much lag, so no excuses for deaths :P
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:16 pm

But when some1 from dis was killed they reloged on other battle character and fight again, A.D battle characters were far to battle zone.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:19 pm

ramones wrote:Yea, just saw defels screen on other thread and saw AD had bigger party, so it was good fight, gg to both sides to make it happen, no matter of results. Would be nice to have such fight without too much lag, so no excuses for deaths :P

How does lag cause deaths?
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Anon9k » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:23 pm

ramones wrote:Yea, just saw defels screen on other thread and saw AD had bigger party, so it was good fight, gg to both sides to make it happen, no matter of results. Would be nice to have such fight without too much lag, so no excuses for deaths :P

Lags were awful only on first minutes of battle, later it was almost perfect, at least for me.
Anon9k

Postby SgtCayir » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:23 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:

How does lag cause deaths?

You had to be there to understand :P My client crashed 6-7 times at start fight and sometimes I could hardly see what was happening, it was so bad. Was a fun fight though ^^
jordancoles wrote:Confirmed no balls and you guys officially win
SgtCayir

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:24 pm

Ah yes, client crashes. Happens to me when I walk around in Brodgar, can't imagine how much I would crash in a war.
I thought you meant server lag.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled