FINAL BATTLE OF W6(AD VS DIS)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: FINAL BATTLE OF W6(AD VS DIS)

Postby ramones » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:40 pm

Well, dunno what lag is there when you move your char and he walks in one space for 1-2sec and then ports to the place you wanted him to go. I ment this lag, which for me hapened in many places where there was lots of people around. Could also just be that my laptop can't handle it and its cause of it and not lag, but still :D (same issues I've had many times with mining in w6, let it be in mid-world6 when more lag was present or few days ago)
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby Valten21 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Yes, that would be movement combat

you should know this and respect me Dagrimreefah, anything Kaizerkurof might of taught you was was a 4th generation passing of knowledge stemming from none other then myself and Naowhut.

Also lol @ anyone thinking this was a good fight, no losses and 0 meaning is the exact opposite of what makes Haven and Hearth so unique
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby dagrimreefah » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Actually, Nao gave me a hearty lesson in W5 at my Ninja Empire :!:

EDIT: After my first farmer was killed and my second KOed. Remember the mvmnt punch I got soon after on nao on my main while you guys were chasing people from Gaybar (right before Jordan Clark stabbed me in the face)? Probably not lol... Ahhh memories....
Last edited by dagrimreefah on Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dagrimreefah

Postby Valten21 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:12 pm

Dang you are pretty much OG Movement combater
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby kuparisulfaatti » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:40 pm

ad won, srsly
kuparisulfaatti

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled