Plans, Groups, etc?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Plans, Groups, etc?

Postby painhertz » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Valten21 wrote:
Painhertz wrote:Valten killed one of my throwaway alts. Once. lol And he was dumb enough to believe it was my main. Everyone else in Ainran knew it wasn't my main. Good Job Champ! lol

painhertz "alt" (50 UA less then his main, 80 UA)

painhertz palisade basher

Painhertz wrote:Mark? In so many words, go fuck yourself. You are a backstabbing little prick with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Why I bother even replying to your troll bait is beyond me aside from the fact that you live a thousand or more miles away otherwise I'd just beat you severely in real life for being such a little prick. I sometimes think that the only enjoyment you still gain from this game is in waiting around to troll me

Don't believe me? ask Red and them. lol I literally contacted you through Red, put some shitty mid grade equips on an alt and walked outside. you and Goo landed in a boat, you ran up with a B-12 and like 2 shot the alt. Many lulz were had by all when you then ceased to bother me after killing a useless character. Oh, and for the record, my main had 350ish UA at the time but I knew i'd still die so why sacrifice him?

As for that second screenshot I have no idea who/what it is but it isn't me. (Every basher I've ever had had a merch robe by the time I got him to bashing. Sorry. :() Oh and the thing you quoted me? Still true, only now "everyone" in this game knows what a blowhard moron you are. lol

OP: Sorry for the thread derail but Mark is sort of emasculated in RL and has to tout his video game accomplishments any chance he gets. he even made a thread on these forums about his Everquest character. lmfao
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby Valten21 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:17 pm

that qoute was a direct response to my 2nd picture, 350 UA is trash and so are you
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby painhertz » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Valten21 wrote:that qoute was a direct response to my 2nd picture, 350 UA is trash and so are you

painhertz

Postby crfernald » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Uncle painhertz, is your only response to you getting killed in amusing ways to say "umad"?

It wouldn't be so funny if you weren't a gigantic faggot every time, but that must be lost on you in your advanced age.
crfernald

Postby painhertz » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:03 pm

crfernald wrote:Uncle painhertz, is your only response to you getting killed in amusing ways to say "umad"?

It wouldn't be so funny if you weren't a gigantic faggot every time, but that must be lost on you in your advanced age.

You're kind of a strange little guy but after reading some of your posts I find myself not as annoyed by you as I was in IRC.
painhertz

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:06 pm

I still think painhertz is a fag, though
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby MacLeod » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:15 pm

RainbowMoostache wrote:Just hermit as usual. I would gladly team up with someone trustworthy, however. Would fill the loneliness.

Aw, maybe we can hermit near each other.
MacLeod

Postby Valten21 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:30 am

hitting world 7 hard with some q14 cutthroats, ask my gilrfriend to get me a beer cuz ima be smiling so hard
You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby HarryDresden » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:43 am

Valten21 wrote:hitting world 7 hard with some q14 cutthroats, ask my gilrfriend to get me a beer cuz ima be smiling so hard

Man, I would kill for a good beer right about now.
Yes, I am a Wizard.
loftar wrote: bear fruit is not something I can predict,.

Beborn Beton wrote: "Don't Worry, They Won't Find My Body, I Want You To Know I Found Peace In Another World."
HarryDresden

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled