Plans, Groups, etc?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Plans, Groups, etc?

Postby _sarah_ » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:53 pm

I'm hermit too. Once i teamed up with someone but she quitted playing. It feels bad if your friend leaves you alone, so being alone seems better for me.
_sarah_

Postby Nate_Higgers » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:32 pm

_sarah_ wrote:I'm hermit too. Once i teamed up with someone but she quitted playing. It feels bad if your friend leaves you alone, so being alone seems better for me.

Banding up is a great advantage in this game.
Nate_Higgers

Postby painhertz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:38 pm

Nate_Higgers wrote:
_sarah_ wrote:I'm hermit too. Once i teamed up with someone but she quitted playing. It feels bad if your friend leaves you alone, so being alone seems better for me.

Depending on who you group up with. It's quite easy to be betrayed and have days/weeks and months worth of work stolen from you. Shit, in Salem, I had my entire town stolen from me.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby _sarah_ » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:45 pm

Yes, you are so right. But i had also some friends helped me alot from different countries. This game lets you meet up very nice people.

Nate_Higgers wrote:

_sarah_

Postby Nate_Higgers » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:47 pm

painhertz wrote:
Nate_Higgers wrote:

Depending on who you group up with. It's quite easy to be betrayed and have days/weeks and months worth of work stolen from you. Shit, in Salem, I had my entire town stolen from me.

Well, I did get betrayed twice in W6.
Nate_Higgers

Postby Valten21 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:59 am

You may have foiled the plans of BAD-EVIL this time, but there is no rest for the wicked.
Valten21

Postby painhertz » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:48 am

Valten killed one of my throwaway alts. Once. lol And he was dumb enough to believe it was my main. Everyone else in Ainran knew it wasn't my main. Good Job Champ! lol
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby pablet » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:23 pm

I would like to join a small-medium settlement but for some reason people isn't creating threads for it :( guess ill have t o be a hermit again. Also t here are a few posters in this thread who wanted to start playing with s ome people, we could make a small village!
pablet

Postby SuperNoob » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:14 pm

I'm sort of thinking about doing the village thing this time...but it sucks how 1 person can destroy all a village works for so I usually hermit. its too hard finding people you can actually trust in this game :evil:
SuperNoob

Postby Zachary09 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:24 pm

SuperNoob wrote:I'm sort of thinking about doing the village thing this time...but it sucks how 1 person can destroy all a village works for so I usually hermit. its too hard finding people you can actually trust in this game :evil:

Join Dis or AD, these are who you can usually trust 8-)
Zachary09

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled