Me, Myself and I

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Me, Myself and I

Postby painhertz » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:51 pm

shaner228 wrote:Sounds like an interesting village to say the least, wonder how long it would last though, I'd bet on it being attacked within 2 days.

It would/will be 1 1/2 to 2ish weeks before there's enough of a world map for anyone to have a clue where they are MUCH LESS find a particular village. All this being a moot point since I'm being silly with the whole concept. The worst person I've ever played Haven with (Andreacas) is about 1000% less annoying and nooby than the people I named. i've personally killed Popfor like...5? 6? times in World 6 and would kill him on sight in all other worlds, same as the other's on that little list. All that being said, If anyone wants someone who's an expert at pally bashing and pretty damned good at finding vulnerabilities in others towns allowing burglery and raiding, I am available this world. I'm shit at combat though.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby NOOBY93 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:51 pm

Not another 3 posts/second thread...
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby borka » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:52 pm

painhertz wrote:
borka wrote:krikke :x you better edit mom out fast!

She won't play. :( i tried to get her interested but she tends more towards bingo and facebook games. She used to kick my ass at Magic: The Gathering though.

great answer (that's what i really like about you) - now Krikke asks for your Dad :roll: ...
borka

Postby painhertz » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:09 pm

borka wrote:
painhertz wrote:
borka wrote:krikke :x you better edit mom out fast!

She won't play. :( i tried to get her interested but she tends more towards bingo and facebook games. She used to kick my ass at Magic: The Gathering though.

great answer (that's what i really like about you) - now Krikke asks for your Dad :roll: ...

My Dad has been in the ground for 23ish years, I don't think he'd be interested.
painhertz

Postby krikke93 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:13 pm

painhertz wrote:My Dad has been in the ground for 23ish years, I don't think he'd be interested.

Sorry :S
fixed
Hope you have a great day
krikke93

Postby joojoo1975 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Em won't take you in? I thought you two got along quite well.

Mayby PM Phaen, she's laid back and I thought she had a good demeanor towards you.

I wouldn't mind workin with you as I respect you. but your ways and what you want, you and I would never mash.
To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless
joojoo1975

Postby painhertz » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 pm

joojoo1975 wrote:Em won't take you in? I thought you two got along quite well.

Mayby PM Phaen, she's laid back and I thought she had a good demeanor towards you.

I wouldn't mind workin with you as I respect you. but your ways and what you want, you and I would never mash.

Although Emerald City will be eternally my ally unless Em decides to tell me to fuck off, our ingame aims are literally polar oppisate. She allows no black skill use and to me, the black skills are the most fun parts of the game and I use them extensively. I'm for the most part freinds or friendsly with ALL of the females in Haven but they tend more towards Farmvilling other than Goo. All that being said I've been offered a place in a village (Run by a female, irony?) and will probably be joining them at least initially.
painhertz

Postby Phaen » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:03 am

joojoo1975 wrote:Em won't take you in? I thought you two got along quite well.

I am not planning to make my own town unless I'm forced to.

If I did have my own town it would be a no-scent town. I don't mind talking with thieves and such but I don't recruit them. Peaceful happy prancing-in-the-flowers types are my favorite people to team up with. It's important to me to have goals that are somewhat aligned.

I hope you find a nice group you are happy with Painhertz
Phaen

Postby painhertz » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:08 am

Got recruited. Thread can be locked. Thanks everyone. :)
painhertz

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled