Peaceful, well read players, looking for a village to join

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Peaceful, well read players, looking for a village to join

Postby Bodomfreak » Fri May 31, 2013 10:10 am

After a long break from haven (2011ish) I started playing Haven again with a friend. Within a few days we had a pali built and all crop types planted, a mining hole and were well on our way to iron. The last few days how ever have been nearly impossible to even log on. Some robin hood motha f***** has been showing up sniping us while we do anything outside. This person shows up on boat, shoots us and immediately leaves. I find this baffling and our only option left at this point is to leave, as we have little to no combat abilities. Our mains have been killed but we still have access to all of our goods. We seek aid of an established village whom would take us in.

Timezone is GMT -6 US Central
Active 4-7 days a week
Play 2-8+ hours daily
Only speak English (sorry)
I'm 22 and my friend is 23

I check my inbox every day or so so please PM me if you are interested in some new inhabitants.

Love, peace, and chicken grease :lol:
A lost mage
Bodomfreak

Re: Peaceful, well read players, looking for a village to jo

Postby Phaen » Fri May 31, 2013 10:14 am

Bodomfreak wrote:This person shows up on boat, shoots us and immediately leaves.

Have you checked whether he is a panda?
Phaen

Re: Peaceful, well read players, looking for a village to jo

Postby greenfire_510 » Fri May 31, 2013 10:27 am

i'm sorry for your loss :( i lost my main today (from a boar not robin hood), if you want some cheering up, you can go to my thread and read my story :D (its quite heart breaking beware). I can't help you with your village joining problem because i started playing yesterday, i wish someone would accept you to their village.
End of W6: bwahahahaha i found a random corpse, guess who has a new furniture? :D (i wish it doesn't suddenly stand up,what happened after that: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31204&p=403270#)
W7: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31768
greenfire_510

Return to Dwarves & Thieves