Thief in York

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Thief in York

Postby cgeorge » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Okay, I was raided recently by someone who I tracked to the town of York (coords will be edited in once I figure them out). I'm currently logged off outside of there with a few scents that I've mostly used up tracking here (6 scents of theft at about 5 uses each). They have a brick wall, town claim (duh), and multiple personal claims. I don't have the stuff to get in, nor the combat skills to effectively off someone. If there are any rangers out there who want to help off this thief, lemme know and I'll see what I can do. Oh, and I can go back to get some scents that had 12 uses on em, but it's like a 2+ hour trip back, so that's a backup plan at best.

As for payment, I've not got much, but I'm willing to try to work something out if there are any takers.

EDIT: So I can't really figure out where york is, as far as the sabinati map goes. But it looks like york is kinda a pain, according to some other posts I've seen, so hopefully someone will have the coords somewhere for it. Also, there seems to be a way in underground, but there's another claimed brick wall keeping me out, so I don't know if that mineshaft actually makes it to the surface or if it's been blocked.
Last edited by cgeorge on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cgeorge

Re: Thief in York

Postby shubla » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:45 pm

I doubt anyone is going to raid it with that price.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby cgeorge » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:52 pm

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping for someone who just hates the place and/or is a bit more into justice than reward. I mean, I have a little metal, but I can only find copper... I can find flotsam, mussels, cavebulbs, and a bunch of other stuff, so I could maybe work something out in terms of a payment plan, but in terms of available materials, I kinda can't now that I got raided : P

Oh yeah, I HAD some spare cavebulbs, but guess where those went? ugh
cgeorge

Postby Ozzy123 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:54 pm

Good luck my frand, I doubt anyone will try to raid my village 8-)
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby borka » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Ozzy you're raiding Lowbies ?!?
borka

Postby windmaker » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:02 pm

borka wrote:Ozzy you're raiding Lowbies ?!?

u are surprised about this from AD guys?
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby spawningmink » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:20 am

lel moral of story don't leave scents in a pali.........we tracked and bashed gl getting into York :)
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Lordtimo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:15 am

York is DIS 2nd home m8, we were in there as often as in ozzys mum hue hue
Lordtimo

Postby Ozzy123 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:50 am

Lordtimo wrote:York is DIS 2nd home m8, we were in there as often as in ozzys mum hue hue

Wow u got me at this one m8 hehehe I got rekt men :):) Didn't I kill you like 2 times past month?

borka wrote:Ozzy you're raiding Lowbies ?!?

No, sure I'm not, Im logging on the game only when DIS shows some balls to fight so you know, not often. My friends are living in York, most of them didnt even reach 100 ua yet, but they're under my protection.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Comodo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:
Lordtimo wrote:York is DIS 2nd home m8, we were in there as often as in ozzys mum hue hue

Wow u got me at this one m8 hehehe I got rekt men :):) Didn't I kill you like 2 times past month?

You don't even kno it, but timo lives in York.
Comodo

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled