Global Newbie Network (GNN)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Global Newbie Network (GNN)

Postby kakarot » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:24 am

windmaker wrote:a few days ago, and with the help of a friend, I spwaning in random places (no hf/no village idol), leaving farming equipment and seeds of medium quality (40-50) with the guys who i see, destroying old claims for the new people can take it, im interested on what items have the noob kit, and i see if i can craft it without problem

Hello, thanks for nice deeds, it is great to see others are doing the same :) Please see below for picture, this newbie kit is missing the last 2 things, a quality 70+ tree planter pot and vapntryu(sorry for spelling) also a mining pick, it seems silly me forgot to include one of our "Full" packs, I will update OP with correct picture soon.

Eemerald wrote:this is sweet. if you need some help, let me know:)

Thank you for your kind offer, if you have any old gear you could donate, it all goes towards new players - any excess curios, such as strawdolls or seers leaves, things that don't really take too much effort/won't affect your LP gain, but I do not wish to leave anyone without, so please only donate things you can spare.
Official Representitive of the GNN (Global Newbie Network)
kakarot

Postby windmaker » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:08 am

xd , ofc, i cant make that quality things, because i not have village i just jumping between a lot of places, some friendly villages donate me seeds/cloths , in other case i just found abandonated places, take the stuffs and jump fast again... hehe
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby kakarot » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:53 am

windmaker wrote:xd , ofc, i cant make that quality things, because i not have village i just jumping between a lot of places, some friendly villages donate me seeds/cloths , in other case i just found abandonated places, take the stuffs and jump fast again... hehe

The items you see in the chest are all made by my kind and most gracious hermit friend, who is not part of a large group, but I understand thanks again.
Official Representitive of the GNN (Global Newbie Network)
kakarot

Postby shrunkin » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:45 am

My faith that there are still good people that play this blood-stained game is restored. I have great hopes for you my friend :)
shrunkin

Postby windmaker » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:34 pm

who are you D:?
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby kverg » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:32 am

Kakarot just hooked me up with some wall grade steel and wrought iron so that I can make a brickwall. Not many questions asked of me and quick to fill my request. For my lack of playtime this was a super help and I hope to repay his efforts however I can
He is doing a great service for retaining new players and I hope he is successful.
kverg

Postby Mockingjay » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:55 am

Good work kaizo :) Your nubs are growing up!
Mockingjay

Postby ydex » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:56 am

oh god, quit helping nabs n give me wrought all ready, cant even make my vault q.q
bold
ydex

Postby Mockingjay » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:57 am

ydex wrote:oh god, quit helping nabs n give me wrought all ready, cant even make my vault q.q

How much wrought do you need? Just pm me. or talk to me in skype >.>
Mockingjay

Postby ramones » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:44 am

Tho I fully support this kind of projects, i don't know why does it need to be publicly announced that you are helping poeple with various things. There are many people who are already doing it and putting this on forums is just trying to show you like a white knight, so its not the help that you are offering that is priority but the announcement that you are doing so.

U can find tons of people who need help through forums and help them without bragging what you did ;)

This is same thing for me as saying after trade: "Can you write in my thread how good I am?"
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled