Brave hearth killers.

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Brave hearth killers.

Postby RustyBuckitt » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:43 pm

Saxony4 wrote:Also apparently I'm AD now

"Me and Stone gonna break your bones." In loving memorry of Stick

RustyBuckitt

Postby RustyBuckitt » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:22 pm

I decided to have an alt I stationed near those polska scrubs stop by for a visit, they spewed some polish crap at me, and thought I would be stupid enough to wait there while they had a guy w/ a bronze sword and a guy w/ a rcape charge at me, I was expecting this, so I dashed to my boat. To desperately try get me out of my boat, they put a "curio" on the ground, for me to pick up. It was just a green pile of leaves, the same you'd get if you put a spindly taproot on the ground, so I didn't buy their shit. They also had a lot of scents on unclaimed ground, and I saw them with 140 P*E, all vandal scents Q18+, so happy killing :D

btw, this is the polish crap they spewed at me (translate plz?):

The scents (slightly used):

And my shitty alt stats:

Btw, they have a thing for keeping the gates open, and having their HFs outside. Poland is full of retards/autisms.

RustyBuckitt

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:46 pm

These are polish nabs, they said to not kill you cuz they're moving out, they're under my protection so have fun with attacking them - might not end too good for you.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby RustyBuckitt » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:These are polish nabs, they said to not kill you cuz they're moving out, they're under my protection so have fun with attacking them - might not end too good for you.

Jeez, what is it with you and fukin' nabs?

1v1 meh fagt

RustyBuckitt

Postby scrubs2009 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:22 pm

really there leaving?

I CAN STOP HIDING IN THE BACK OF A CAVE NOW!!!!
scrubs2009

Postby Saxony4 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:32 am

RustyBuckitt wrote:
btw, this is the polish crap they spewed at me

Btw, they have a thing for keeping the gates open, and having their HFs outside. Poland is full of retards/autisms.

Yea they were pretty bad at english, and I was actually force summoning one of the guys whos HF is right outside the idol there when wotam and some other guy logged in
loftar wrote:git da mony
Saxony4

Postby Ozzy123 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:53 am

RustyBuckitt wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:These are polish nabs, they said to not kill you cuz they're moving out, they're under my protection so have fun with attacking them - might not end too good for you.

1v1 meh fagt

Be aware of your words, becosue I might find you just like ma bud troll did and you will b like

and i will b like

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby borka » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:17 am

also known as "do the ozzy ...1 ... 2 ... 3" :)
borka

Postby RustyBuckitt » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:37 am

Ozzy123 wrote:
RustyBuckitt wrote:

1v1 meh fagt

Be aware of your words, becosue I might find you just like ma bud troll did and you will b like

:shock:

and i will b like

:twisted:

It was suppose to be a joke, and I showed up at Brave Hearth with an alt, and do my polish impression, or "Polska dance", and get killed of course. But then I found some dudes and stole an LC. Then I got front row seats to some russian dhelmers dukin' it out in a 1v1 #evileye

Also, apparently I'm a Russian Nab now.

RustyBuckitt

Postby scrubs2009 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:23 pm

You never should of crossed me brave hearth. Now all know of your crimes!!! MWHAHAHAHAH :twisted:
scrubs2009

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled