For Kitamie and Infectedking

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: For Kitamie and Infectedking

Postby borka » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:30 am

yeah what Teck said

put your rust back in ya buckitt ...
borka

Postby RustyBuckitt » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:03 am

TeckXKnight wrote:
RustyBuckitt wrote:Stuff.

The exchange between those involved mostly seems to be an old and bitter one, where both sides are pretty tired of the situation and want it to lay to rest. You're just being a dick for the sake of being a dick.

Not necessarily, I simply called her out, and she backed out. But true, it could be that I have something against her that I'm pressuring Kit, but still, in a community of thieves, you never once thought of cataloguing proof? Sounded too fishy to be true. I, simply put, took the golden opportunity to confront her. If I was wrong, I'd admit it, apologize, and maybe give her a thing or two in-game as reparations, then forever back off. If I where right, well, thats minus one betrayer, and trust me, I have a history with traitors MrGreen Much?, so as you might imagine, I hate them with a burning passion. But yeah maybe I should just keep it off the forums and let Kit know to watch her back, as I could already be in her village, without her even knowing it.
borka wrote:yeah what Teck said

put your rust back in ya buckitt ...

That was almost just as bad as when my friend tried to make a derogatory insult out of my username, I'd say is here, but, it was really bad.

And taking what Teck said into consideration;
TeckXKnight wrote:where both sides are pretty tired of the situation and want it to lay to rest.

If the OP wants me to stop, PM me, and I'll gladly stop.
"Me and Stone gonna break your bones." In loving memorry of Stick

RustyBuckitt

Postby pyrofreak700 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:43 am

VikingWarrior wrote:I remember Stephen and Lizzy thy use to be in same Town as me but thy went full retard on us but now Stephen is but hurt his char died i have news for you bro if you go retard and back stab us do not think you will live so wake up and grow up also you died like 5 months ago why post this now are you kidding me ¦]

Good news Nooby93, I hadn't actually died, until I killed my char at least a few days ago, and, notice, I killed my char, not you, not Kit, not Arcanist, not Phoenix, nor anyone else who runs in your group. And, they told you I backstabbed them, well, that's the version of it they like, so, why not, I don't mind, makes me more of a rebel maybe :geek: :lol:

Kitamie wrote:@ Stephen, I was referring to the curios you both were using and then and Lizzie saying daily that Raven's wax char was being really sus and 'Oh I'm sure I saw him moving around earlier so he must be filling up his alts. That was a quote from your friend btw. Anyway, do you guys still go around killing innocent noobs because they out boat you or dare to be in your area?

Case in point, pics or it didn't happen.
[/quote]

Thanks for defending me, in kind of a roundabout way Rusty, but, even this example she's brought up, I freely admit to it being a half truth, where she pretended to be a noob in our area, and, after the village had been out looking around for another potential threat, she boated up alongside us, and is using the fact that I aggro'd the char to keep it from logging out against me. No death occured, and, there's even a third party from the village, who said the one going around killing noobs was a person she had kicked a few weeks before us.

http://puu.sh/fMqIL/fb2cc8f464.png

As for the stealing curios, I took what I made, from my materials, which were capped by my stats, not anything that can be argued as stealing. Same with Lizzie, seeing as how she did all the upkeep in Laconia, and brought over the rest to APH for you, your authority alts, Phoenix, and, in some way, Raven.

A little confusing.png
A little confusing.png (13.53 KiB) Viewed 461 times

And, just wondering, when is it a good idea to tell a thief to keep the things from his plot?

Kitamie wrote: ... As for you both still being hunted, LOL.

And, here's my proof of this, courtesy infectedking

http://puu.sh/fNMGR/81c4c41f2a.png

Anyways, I had made this thread not to call out Kitamie and Infectedking, I wanted closure, and, the easiest way was to let them know, good job, they got me to kill my characters, but, I keep the skulls, and I got to go full trad beforehand. If they want to keep arguing about how I'm not over it, have to make up lies to prove they're right, and have the people who follow them alt-post to make it seem like they have more allies than they do, then, I'm happy for them, I'm just gonna enjoy my time in this world, and stay far away from them in Hafen :D
pyrofreak700

Postby pyrofreak700 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:56 am

Ah, before I forget, can a mod lock this topic? I'm sure the general feeling will continue in PM's to me
http://puu.sh/fNOwN/ebe6d0d3ea.png
Anyways, yeah, can the topic be locked for everyone else's sake?
pyrofreak700

Postby TeckXKnight » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:05 am

pyrofreak700 wrote:Ah, before I forget, can a mod lock this topic? I'm sure the general feeling will continue in PM's to me
http://puu.sh/fNOwN/ebe6d0d3ea.png
Anyways, yeah, can the topic be locked for everyone else's sake?

Yup
TeckXKnight

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled