INFO

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: INFO

Postby AntonK55 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:00 am

venatorvenator wrote:I doubt permaban would work but something should be done by mods and devs of course. That's crossing the line.

Well he posted my personal info, with my adress and everything so its exactly the same thing.
AntonK55

Postby borka » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:05 am

he posted a screenshot of the informations you gave at Skype - to me no doxing
borka

Postby spawningmink » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:06 am

so this guy says hes lived in graycity, solitude. with hydra, and with rammons...........he lies more then me
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Woot » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:08 am

AntonK55 wrote:Well he posted my personal info, with my adress and everything so its exactly the same thing.

I see you posting your info, he posted just your skype, Not exactly a major infraction as it's your own fault for filling in skype with your info and not setting it to private.
It's like linking to facebook, you choose what is and isn't public.

You are at fault here no matter what he did in game, you have no right to threaten out of game, you emo pewdiepie.

Also, about the solitude comment, this is not the same anton. He is unaffiliated with old solitude. (or new as far as I know)
To: Woot
deffinitely, best fight i've ever gotten
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby venatorvenator » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:11 am

Even if doxing, that's not exactly the same thing. Doxing is very foul play and always bannable and an invitation for retaliation. Personal threats over the internet are a federal offense.
Xcom wrote:Most good things last only a short time
venatorvenator

Postby AntonK55 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:12 am

Woot wrote:
AntonK55 wrote:Well he posted my personal info, with my adress and everything so its exactly the same thing.

I see you posting your info, he posted just your skype, Not exactly a major infraction as it's your own fault for filling in skype with your info and not setting it to private.
It's like linking to facebook, you choose what is and isn't public.

You are at fault here no matter what he did in game, you have no right to threaten out of game, you emo pewdiepie.

Also, about the solitude comment, this is not the same anton. He is unaffiliated with old solitude. (or new as far as I know)

Them hates, I perfer alternative not emo since i don't harm myself and all swedes are not pewdiepie sorry.
AntonK55

Postby AntonK55 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:13 am

venatorvenator wrote:Even if doxing, that's not exactly the same thing. Doxing is very foul play and always bannable and an invitation for retaliation. Personal threats over the internet are a federal offense.

I have not used any threats that im aware of.
AntonK55

Postby Woot » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:17 am

He's the only swede I could think to reference besides the Muppet chef.
To: Woot
deffinitely, best fight i've ever gotten
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby AntonK55 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:18 am

Woot wrote:He's the only swede I could think to reference besides the Muppet chef.

I would rather be referenced as the Muppet Chef. ;)
AntonK55

Postby spawningmink » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:22 am

so he tells us where to meet him...we go there spoiler hes not there lel
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled