27th August 10pm GMT +0 Emerald City End of World Party

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Emerald City End of World Party Thread

Postby Mealenor » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:30 am

2015 Emerald City.
http://www.pown.it/1635
Mealenor

Postby epicless » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:05 am

Only a few days left... is EC still doing a party this week?
Haven and Hearth News, Tutorials and the Stories of My Humble Journey
Epicless' Blog | Epicless' Youtube Channel
epicless

Postby Eemerald » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:06 am

yep hopefully:)
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Mealenor » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:09 am

Eemerald wrote:yep hopefully:)

Well if you're going to let frost in,it's going to be rather slaughter party.
Mealenor

Postby spawningmink » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:40 am

Mealenor wrote:
Eemerald wrote:yep hopefully:)

Well if you're going to let frost in,it's going to be rather slaughter party.

woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah i think you need to calm it down......your really hurt my feelings
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby ramones » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:05 pm

So when you're invited to help the town, you rob it. Now that there is no need to help, I can't imagine your plans, so feel free to enlighten us what you would do than to do crap.
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby spawningmink » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:20 pm

ramones wrote:So when you're invited to help the town, you rob it. Now that there is no need to help, I can't imagine your plans, so feel free to enlighten us what you would do than to do crap.

i would enjoy the party like everyone else
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Eemerald » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:25 pm

ramones wrote:So when you're invited to help the town, you rob it. Now that there is no need to help, I can't imagine your plans, so feel free to enlighten us what you would do than to do crap.

well apart from this, he asked for a tour and against my better judgement I let him come in, and as soon as I log off for the night he summons my alt which had scents left removing random Hearthfires appearing in our industry area underground and killed her. Ive dealt with a LOT of raiders in my haven time, and something I always admired was when they give their word, they stick to it, and when you show them trust, they respect it and show it back. that's been experience with literally every large raiding party, be it Ainran, Dis, AD, and many others, and individuals over time who've come and gone...that is until Frost. Dick move, but I can't say I was overly surprised.
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby momosan » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:11 pm

Eemerald wrote:

well apart from this, he asked for a tour and against my better judgement I let him come in, and as soon as I log off for the night he summons my alt which had scents left removing random Hearthfires appearing in our industry area underground and killed her. Ive dealt with a LOT of raiders in my haven time, and something I always admired was when they give their word, they stick to it, and when you show them trust, they respect it and show it back. that's been experience with literally every large raiding party, be it Ainran, Dis, AD, and many others, and individuals over time who've come and gone...that is until Frost. Dick move, but I can't say I was overly surprised.

Shit son, that is low. :roll:
momosan

Postby infectedking » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:14 pm

Eemerald wrote:well apart from this, he asked for a tour and against my better judgement I let him come in, and as soon as I log off for the night he summons my alt which had scents left removing random Hearthfires appearing in our industry area underground and killed her. Ive dealt with a LOT of raiders in my haven time, and something I always admired was when they give their word, they stick to it, and when you show them trust, they respect it and show it back. that's been experience with literally every large raiding party, be it Ainran, Dis, AD, and many others, and individuals over time who've come and gone...that is until Frost. Dick move, but I can't say I was overly surprised.

Frost killed Emeralds alt because "it's a dead game" and he wants to be "most known" on haven, poor guy, will never have any friends.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled