Dis raided Emerald City and had a fight with AD/Megam8

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Dis raided Emerald City and had a fight with AD/Megam8

Postby Owls » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:30 pm

spawningmink wrote:
Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:
spawningmink wrote:whos this dafels kid? noname scrub

What is a hearthling? A miserable pile of alts!

Seriously speaking though. I have a question. How did Megam8s and AD avoided attacking each other by mistake? Did both side have Dis members on KOS or they had each other on "truce" color identification or so?

well we were in a skype call and said *MY HEARTH SECRET IS COMODOISGAY420-69* then we kinned eachother

yep,and then the rest of the DIS laughed from your IQ,since it was a math test for people,and you still didnt passed it :lol:
Owls

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:31 am

Owls wrote:
spawningmink wrote:
Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:
What is a hearthling? A miserable pile of alts!

Seriously speaking though. I have a question. How did Megam8s and AD avoided attacking each other by mistake? Did both side have Dis members on KOS or they had each other on "truce" color identification or so?

well we were in a skype call and said *MY HEARTH SECRET IS COMODOISGAY420-69* then we kinned eachother

yep,and then the rest of the DIS laughed from your IQ,since it was a math test for people,and you still didnt passed it :lol:

HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Eemerald » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:34 am

Ozzy123 wrote:Idk why would you compare hospital and Emerald city, emerald city were botting everything thats possible, making it impossible for other players to catch up to them even if they were playing 24/7, I can agree that raiding Emerald as a person is not okay cuz she is cool but raiding the whole city full of faggots that made the game fell so low is completly fine for me, and I really enjoyed it.

btw, after we raided EM City we didn't want to kill any animals and shit, mid raid ramones or someone else oathed whole AD in and they tried to gank us, but they failed and later we killed 5 of them, I got info that Frost(spawningmink) was meantime inside EM city stealing everything that was left, propably killing animals either.

I appreciate that people will take advantage because of things we had, which until relatively recently was never actually stored in EC ironically! but my villagers are awesome, regardless of whether you agree or disagree with their play style. We had a good world, and it always amazes me that we don't get attempted attacks more often on the main city, but grateful that we don't, because EC was never and will never be about PVP or causing harm to other people's play, as much as possible.

Anyhow, as I said, we're just working to clearing up the city with what is left in it and preparing it for end of world party. I really appreciate the support the community have shown though, and the help offered :)

Nao...I think RJ answered for me <3
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby Eemerald » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:38 am

on that note, if there's any newish players who want to help out inside EC, do get in touch. will still go through regular recruitment procedures..must be over 18, no accounts that were created 24 hrs ago etc etc.
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby ramones » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:24 am

I'm not sure why everyone is so butthurt about botting still. The town was created with our bare hands in the start of the world with 20 people helping gathering bricks and building. Farming was done manually with our 2 crazy farmers as well as animal breeding. Somehow they find it more joyfull to do it like that and it worked for them as for EC cause they did great job bringing animals up (I'd say to one of highest qualities in the world at some point). I manually did trees which were the primary trading thing in the start. The botted things like cheese, mining, silk were never in my shop with exception on having autologin on steel producing :)

So its not about the botting, its about playing 10+ hours per day to make things possible. Ozzy you are a fighter and can't understand how much work needs to be done to get the wealth I have/had, so I don't think you can say anything about the botting in such negative way. Specially now since you are with Dis and know what they have in the background :)
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby burgingham » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:02 am

Ozzy123 wrote:Idk why would you compare hospital and Emerald city, emerald city were botting everything thats possible,

A hospital is automating as many processes as they can too, if it helps efficiency. Doesn't mean they plan on using those processes for war. They are a hospital with or without them, nothing more. (I have no idea if this is true for Emeral City as I do not know any of them, just saying)

Kaios wrote:
ramones wrote:Frost was the main vulture there, even asking me after he couldn't find some stuff where it is so he can steal it.

can't really blame a child for acting like such though, the ones that knew better are more responsible

Yup, but since this is a game one can expect it to be played by children and they have yet to develop a more distinct sense of empathy (or in the case of some here: reason). Apparently it is just more fun to smash the other kids toys than to play with your own.
burgingham

Postby ramones » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:41 pm

Burg, I believe they only envy us for having more than anyone else and aparently we achieved it all by botting. If they knew what was the item most sold that brought us probably like 80-90% of the wealth in the first place, they'd laugh. But non-traders can't know :oops:
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby APXEOLOG » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:12 pm

ramones wrote:Burg, I believe they only envy us for having more than anyone else and aparently we achieved it all by botting. If they knew what was the item most sold that brought us probably like 80-90% of the wealth in the first place, they'd laugh. But non-traders can't know :oops:

Oh i like quiz. Is it a hq boards?
W10 Meme Plot | W9 Mantis Garden | W8 Core | W7 Ofir | W6 the City of Dis | W5 Vitterstad | W4 A.D. | W3 Mirniy
jorb wrote:All your characters will be deleted, and I will level every village any one of them were ever members of.
APXEOLOG

Postby painhertz » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:26 am

NaoWhut wrote:
Comodo wrote:ITT, Emerald city gets raided, some dude from Malachite City gets killed because he tried to block our fighter in cellar and everyone who accomplished nothing in W7 is butthurt.

Aww shit, no name's bringin the heat!

I was going to ask who the hell the n00b was blathering but you beat me to it, and then another no name noob takes up for him. it;s a cascade of n00bs!
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby ydex » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:12 am

painhertz wrote:
NaoWhut wrote:
Comodo wrote:ITT, Emerald city gets raided, some dude from Malachite City gets killed because he tried to block our fighter in cellar and everyone who accomplished nothing in W7 is butthurt.

Aww shit, no name's bringin the heat!

I was going to ask who the hell the n00b was blathering but you beat me to it, and then another no name noob takes up for him. it;s a cascade of n00bs!

Cascade of noobs that is kicking asses while "true vets" only make forum war and call names ;)
bold
ydex

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled