Brodgar! - Mankind's Last Hope

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Brodgar Lives!

Postby Vaku » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:09 pm

haelmut wrote:U think someone want to challenge a good fight protecting Brodgar? I dont think so. People just want to grow fat by using miscelaneous bots and come kill some newbs in Brodgar that not just cant fight back but cant even understand what was that guys while they was storing 20q flour in clay pots and why everything is black now.

I feel that if larger parties out there want to experience a different level of gameplay, that they would make something of Brodgar rather than level it to the ground.

By this point in the game, larger factions are already interconnected by a network of crossroads. They may as well put this connectivity to good use and build upon something worth building on.

By capitalizing on this opportunity any capable faction can make something out of the Keep, input their own transit system from their main and satellite towns and bring life to the area.

One of the surest ways to know you're the most secure faction in your power, your wealth and your numbers is to win at playing King of the Hill. If you can hold Brodgar, if you can bring security, the people of Brodgar will bring prosperity.
Image Smell of Arrogance
Vaku

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Vaku wrote:
haelmut wrote:U think someone want to challenge a good fight protecting Brodgar? I dont think so. People just want to grow fat by using miscelaneous bots and come kill some newbs in Brodgar that not just cant fight back but cant even understand what was that guys while they was storing 20q flour in clay pots and why everything is black now.

I feel that if larger parties out there want to experience a different level of gameplay, that they would make something of Brodgar rather than level it to the ground.

By this point in the game, larger factions are already interconnected by a network of crossroads. They may as well put this connectivity to good use and build upon something worth building on.

By capitalizing on this opportunity any capable faction can make something out of the Keep, input their own transit system from their main and satellite towns and bring life to the area.

One of the surest ways to know you're the most secure faction in your power, your wealth and your numbers is to win at playing King of the Hill. If you can hold Brodgar, if you can bring security, the people of Brodgar will bring prosperity.

And yet it stays at people trying to ram each other with bugs.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby CinderHeart » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:24 am

NOOBY93 wrote:
Vaku wrote:

And yet it stays at people trying to ram each other with bugs.

You never know, sometimes raiders just raid each other... not that I know of any gangs vs gangs currently. Do pray tell spin a yarn about any of those my fellow forum-goer? I promise I will be much more restrained than the last time I was a kid.

Birds of a feather flock another~ and thus in the same respect so shall killers kill eachother, for some time this will hold true I know for sure, but never too long *sigh* never for too long.
CinderHeart wrote:"Pedo mellon a minno" – "The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter."

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
CinderHeart

Postby nabie » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Vaku wrote:I feel that if larger parties out there want to experience a different level of gameplay, that they would make something of Brodgar rather than level it to the ground.

Bullshit, that won't ever happen. Brodgar is about casual carebears wearing spruce hats.
nabie

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:53 pm

nabie wrote:
Vaku wrote:I feel that if larger parties out there want to experience a different level of gameplay, that they would make something of Brodgar rather than level it to the ground.

Bullshit, that won't ever happen. Brodgar is about casual carebears wearing spruce hats.

And?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Hose » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:43 am

some people are killing brodgarians just for fun and think they will be cool or something...
Hose

Postby Snackish » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Raiders in Brodgar again, hide in your bunkers.
ImageImageLet's fight, like gentlemen.
Snackish

Postby Yolan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:45 am

I have an actual bunker. ;-)

Also, spawn points 1 to 3 have been relocated.

IRL, I have some deadlines looming on large projects, and am mostly only logging on to farm and oath people for the next couple of months. I can be contacted via skype or PM if not urgent.
Yolan

Postby bartkammel » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Brodgar is dead.
bartkammel

Postby zacty » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:24 pm

RIP brodgar

June 3rd 2013 - August 24th 2013
i really need to find a good signature
zacty

PreviousNext