Who is LS of Lake Olympus?

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Who is LS of Lake Olympus?

Postby jordancoles » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:13 am

I was not the one shooting at you, I will tell you that much
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Seldon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:22 am

Alright, fine. Actually, if it were you, I suspect that the shot would have at least made a dent in my armor. Might have been those Russians.
Human behavior is economic behavior. The particulars may vary, but competition for limited resources remains a constant. Need as well as greed have followed us to the stars, and the rewards of wealth still await those wise enough to recognize this deep thrumming of our common pulse. —CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Centauri Monopoly"
Seldon

Postby Seldon » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:55 am

There's a small "hamlet" of sorts across the river from where I live. It's not a proper village yet, but a resident of this settlement informed me that some guys from Lake Olympus came over and offered to help build the village; there's even a little palisade going up there. Is this related to this "community trade area project" at all?
Human behavior is economic behavior. The particulars may vary, but competition for limited resources remains a constant. Need as well as greed have followed us to the stars, and the rewards of wealth still await those wise enough to recognize this deep thrumming of our common pulse. —CEO Nwabudike Morgan, "The Centauri Monopoly"
Seldon

Postby h3retostay » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:07 am

No it is not
h3retostay

Postby Seldon » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:13 am

Okay, just checking. Is Lake Olympus involved with that settlement I mentioned in any way? I assume so, otherwise it'd be cleaned out by now.
Seldon

Postby jordancoles » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:29 am

LordD1 is no longer a member of Lake Olympus, if you happen to have any poor dealings with him they are not to be brought to me or other members of LO

Tonight a decision was made to kill one of our villagers. I know that seems to be a drastic action, but after much thought, killing this individual was the only solution to help preserve our soil spot and to reduce fighting within the village caused by this individuals hoarding. Thomas was warned on many occasions that we are a village and we all share what we have, but no matter how many times he was told he would not share, and if he did it was only after begging repeatedly. His actions were not conducive to making Lake Olympus a better place.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Seizure » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:47 am

Funny. I assume your village was communist style?
Seizure

Postby jordancoles » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:58 am

Seizure wrote:Funny. I assume your village was communist style?

More or less, we buy the high q tools as a village and keep them at idol; scented by the ls ofc

Thomas was LS and Chieftain of a soil node we owned but refused to oath anyone to it including his own LS. He would not reveal things like locations of ball clay nodes for village use and was trading goods before distributing the quality around to the village first. Because of this, the village was behind on quality and it was a cause for a lot of arguments within. He has been removed and the resources have now been distributed properly. And there was much rejoicing! Huzzah!

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Dzedajus » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:23 am

>communism
>anything good

Why do people still make villages loosely based on communism?
Dzedajus

Postby jordancoles » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:29 am

Dzedajus wrote:>communism
>anything good

Why do people still make villages loosely based on communism?

Because it works

Melsonia was very successful in both w5 and w6 with the system and even Dis had the same system in a way
Without it you have a village of hermits

Image Image Image
jordancoles

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled