Disbandament of the Knights who Say Ni

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Disbandament of the Knights who Say Ni

Postby Fenix025 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:06 pm

Sadly I must tell to the community that we are disbanding. Tonight one of our villagers has killed all the cows and stolen all of our goods. Wrought, steel, food, materials of all kinds... and not just that, hes been giving scents from inner city to AD to summon and kill chars.

2 days ago my minner was summoned in our mine. The only scents of him were inside of the village and were from a broken hf. That asshole gave it to them and also gave them the mine keys, so they just walked in and killed me and a guy who just joined the day before.
Then, with just 4 people connected we decided to go and forage to another of our villages announcing it in the village chat. 5 minuts later DAvis from AD was chasing us. He managed to take one of our guys, and i managed to lure him by risking my main to save my friend. He then fleed and i stayed there trying to run from him. I must admit im a noob in real fights and in real chases, so he easily overwhelmend me. I tried to fight back a bit, and then he started playing with me like if i were a mouse. That was a mistake because with everything lost, i decided to walk towards the boat, who was like 5 tiles away from the river. I took it, walked with him pussyhitting me (like 29 hhp x hit), and while he was going in and out from water (he was playing, as i said) i placed the boat in the water and boated away. My friend was waiting at the outpost while we were talking by skype, so once i landed ,chased by Davis, i runed and entered the gate while my friend closed it and runed inside the house. We saved all the villager from a big menace and where lucky. Some hours later, with the same traitor on inside the village, a new villager went out foraging. Guess what? 2 more AD guys appeared 10 min later to start chasing him. He managed to scape too. I thought i was bad at chasing and fight, but this is ridicolous.
So I imagine that, after all those events, the only remaining thing they could do was stealing and breaking things inside the village. GJ

Thats my official retirement. I will stop playing for a time, and maybe ill continue as a hermit or dk...something.

At the begining everybody was telling me that joining DIS was a mistake, that this world was from AD. I beted anyway on them cause they were cool with me at world 6, and because they dont have childooh obesity among them. Now, with our villagers leaving and with no stuff in our cupboards, i dont have reasons to continue playing right now, no reasons to log or things to fight for.
So, it's been a pleasure playing with u Ares, Erik, Azu, Thijjs, Hasse and Nooby. Also a hug to the newbie villagers we had with us and died here: Hobbo, Darkgamer and crycry.

Thats the only pic i got, i was nervous during the chase.

Fenix025

Re: Disbandament of the Knights who Say Ni

Postby Kaios » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Sorry to hear. Betrayal is the worst crime possible to be committed in this game and it leaves no scents, just a bad taste in your mouth.

Those AD kids (and when I say kids I literally mean kids) are just overwhelmed by the fact they actually joined a village this world that isn't completely useless and they can manage to run around actually causing some damage/havoc but in the end they are douchebags and everyone is going to end up hating them if they don't already.

Again, sorry this happened to you guys and regardless of whether or not you guys were peaceful or raiders or whatever NOBODY deserves to be betrayed and have their hard work destroyed like this. Someone can tell me this is part of the game and I'll agree but if they try and say they aren't fucking assholes afterwards I'd punch them in head if they were standing in front of me.
Kaios

Postby NOOBY93 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:15 pm

I'm not even with you, bro.
All I did is saved a couple of people here and there and almost died.
Once I found out you're enemies of AD and dislike the love of my life, Troll, I quit.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby Kaios » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:20 pm

Your name fits you well, NOOBY
Kaios

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:26 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:I'm not even with you, bro.
All I did is saved a couple of people here and there and almost died.
Once I found out you're enemies of AD and dislike the love of my life, Troll, I quit.

))
ChildhoodObesity

Postby dafels » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:31 pm

oh, yea, that was a good tactic that you were asking for help to me and at the same time putting in my face that you are allied with dis, really smart.

[2013.08.18. 22:46:21] Lui de Pompis: as u might know, we are have a treaty with dis

I don't really care, if you are allied with dis, you are KOS to me, even tho if you are a noob.

Kaios wrote:Sorry to hear. Betrayal is the worst crime possible to be committed in this game and it leaves no scents, just a bad taste in your mouth.

Those AD kids (and when I say kids I literally mean kids) are just overwhelmed by the fact they actually joined a village this world that isn't completely useless and they can manage to run around actually causing some damage/havoc but in the end they are douchebags and everyone is going to end up hating them if they don't already.

Again, sorry this happened to you guys and regardless of whether or not you guys were peaceful or raiders or whatever NOBODY deserves to be betrayed and have their hard work destroyed like this. Someone can tell me this is part of the game and I'll agree but if they try and say they aren't fucking assholes afterwards I'd punch them in head if they were standing in front of me.

I am looking at your pictures, are you 12? Just shut the fuck up faggot, you don't even know anything.
dafels

Postby Kaios » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Nice insult kid did you learn it on the playground when the other little boys were making fun of you?
Kaios

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:40 pm

#talkingshit
ChildhoodObesity

Postby Kaios » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:43 pm

He acts as if I don't know anything but when it comes to responding to the claims in my post all he can do is try and make fun of my pics (very funny coming from someone who hasn't posted his own either) and call me a faggot? Try harder
Kaios

Postby Gallade » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:53 pm

I only regret that my main was killed before I had a chance to run from the accursed village. I was ready to break HF and escape by today, but I wanted to give Fenix one last chance of explaining his fuckup.

Funny how even people you have trusted for weeks can still fuck you up.

I think I will just muster up everything I can scrounge from the village's supplies, and join Nooby in his search for a new home now.Perhaps one with a LS that actually knows how to make diplomacy without drawing a big "Hit me!" sign on the whole village.
"Our village is so big, you can hop on a wagon at the idol and ride it all day in the same direction, and you'll still be on our claim"
"Dang, are your wagons that slow?"

If I wanted to get a load of bull from you I'd have brought my cows for you to impregnate!
Gallade

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled