AD is burning ~ filthy Mario dead

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: AD is burning ~ SPOOKI warriors

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Fri May 29, 2015 12:53 am

borka wrote:Oh no combat botting yet ?!? ;)

There has been some before but the ones that work are behind closed doors.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Postby borka » Fri May 29, 2015 12:56 am

i was just sarcastic
borka

Postby overtyped » Fri May 29, 2015 4:21 am

Ozzy123 wrote:
overtyped wrote:Path of exile

Havent played it but isnt there only 1 kind of armor on like 70 lvl lel?

Terraria is not even massive multiplayer and EVE idk I've never even heard about it.

Are you joking? Not a single piece of gear is the same, also the hardcore server is permadeath.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby burgingham » Fri May 29, 2015 5:56 am

Ozzy123 wrote:Same here, I'd love permadeath to be true permadeath, the amount of people I killed and studying their skulls would get me on + even If I lost 100% of my stats couple of times.

If you meant that majority has a different view on combat system then it's pretty obvious, majority of people in every community, country or city is dumb, most of people from forum never actually fought in this game, never got to know most of the combat tricks and how to use most of the moves. For me in this game being a peacefull farmer that never fights is like not playing it at all, cuz for me its go big or go home. Getting curios, doing farm, raising animals - no matter what you do, botters will beat you anyways, the only thing that isnt fully botted in this game is combat and maybe pixel arts but noone seems to have a chance against Sveta anyways.

Nice ad hominem.
burgingham

Postby kaizokuroof » Fri May 29, 2015 5:20 pm

burgingham wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Same here, I'd love permadeath to be true permadeath, the amount of people I killed and studying their skulls would get me on + even If I lost 100% of my stats couple of times.

If you meant that majority has a different view on combat system then it's pretty obvious, majority of people in every community, country or city is dumb, most of people from forum never actually fought in this game, never got to know most of the combat tricks and how to use most of the moves. For me in this game being a peacefull farmer that never fights is like not playing it at all, cuz for me its go big or go home. Getting curios, doing farm, raising animals - no matter what you do, botters will beat you anyways, the only thing that isnt fully botted in this game is combat and maybe pixel arts but noone seems to have a chance against Sveta anyways.

Nice ad hominem.

OMG Hi burg! o/
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby burgingham » Fri May 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Hi!
burgingham

Postby spawningmink » Sat May 30, 2015 6:39 pm

ohhhh boy here we go some sneaky dis ninjas were trying to shoot some noobs, not today boys not today after some quick thinking we managed to surround them in boats our top spys say it was mario who died (again) but you know dis always lying about deaths! here is some crazy rad pictures of the chase
and some top kek loots Image

the kill today was calculated to be 1500 uac!
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Re: AD is burning ~ filthy Mario dead

Postby tkearns » Sat May 30, 2015 6:44 pm

He got Rekt boiii!
tkearns

Postby dafels » Sat May 30, 2015 6:46 pm

some sweet gear, too bad I didn't manage to get any of it. :(
dafels

Postby infectedking » Sat May 30, 2015 11:03 pm

tkearns wrote:He got Rekt boiii!

Brave DIS warriors were outnumbered by AD scum and Whore Tyler, little hope was seen from the beginning.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled