I have a theory about russians, pols and brs

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

I have a theory about russians, pols and brs

Postby Prowny » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:08 pm

As we all know, these are 3 examples of people who prefer to play with their own people, whatever the reasons might be.
From what I have experienced, one of the first things these people usually ask is "where are you from?".
Now, is it possible that what they are actually asking is: "are you one of my people, or can I just go out and hunt you down?"
In short: If you claim to be russian/pol/br when a rus/pol/br griefer is about to strike you down, will your life be spared? (or will he at least hesitate long enough for you to escape?)
loftar wrote:The tears in this thread are so delicious
Prowny

Re: I have a theory about russians, pols and brs

Postby Arcanist » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:23 pm

What is BR?

And unless you speak fluent russian/korean, not likely.
Arcanist

Postby TeckXKnight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:30 pm

BR stands for Brazilian. To my understanding raiders have no qualms with killing just about anyone, what they're usually asking is if you can communicate with them. If there's a language barrier then there's no possibility of diplomacy and they'll just kill you.
TeckXKnight

Postby dafels » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:35 pm

it's more like russians, pols, koreans
dafels

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:42 pm

As a Pole* I can say that polish people are most likely helping other people, becouse 99,9% of polish community are retards and newbies that couldnt even kill anyone, most of polish people are playing only with other poles becouse they dont speak english on good enough level to play with other nationalities.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:53 pm

I remember a friend of mine told me how I was racist for having certain opinions of different nationalities and enforcing stereotypes and in a sense I am, but in this game it just gets to a point were the stereotypes that are put in place by players of any nationality (I have no doubt the Poles and Russians have American stereotypes) are so fucking accurate that they might as well be fact, and since there is a language barrier, there are barely any chances for the English-speaking community (or any community for that matter), to break these stereotypes because people are too lazy to go through the effort of communicating and trading with someone speaking a different language and would rather just KoS or oath-kill for short-term reward. This is what causes the cycle to continue and threads like this to be posted.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby windmaker » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:02 pm

nations not are dicks, persons are dicks..
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:49 pm

windmaker wrote:nations not are dicks, persons are dicks..

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby henrique_brf » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Griefers do not understand any language.
Todo jogo nos ensina alguma coisa. Este aqui ensina como progredir na vida estando num mundo povoado por gente estúpida.
henrique_brf

Postby Ozzy123 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:20 pm

henrique_brf wrote:Griefers do not understand any language.

I'm a griefer and I understand 3 languages :c Ur argument is invalid.

Ozzy123

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled