To Knights who say NI (pathetic griefers)

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: To Knights who say NI (pathetic griefers)

Postby windmaker » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:03 pm

Patchouli_Knowledge wrote:..One question. Why do you have one bucket of q10 water?

bcs him titan dont require more than 1 bucket of q10 water to kill everyone
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby Jackard » Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:41 am

If I don't start seeing English, this thread is getting closed
Jackard

Postby ramones » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:24 am

Well one thing is people who can't speak well and they try, while on other hand there are native speakers who just play idiots and its annoying.
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby Metruption » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:28 pm

ramones wrote:Well one thing is people who can't speak well and they try, while on other hand there are native speakers who just play idiots and its annoying.

^ this
Windmaker isn't a native english speaker and still has a very good understanding of the english language
BU7 W3N U T4LK liek a fuccboi den u r jus a fook ritad an shood be b&
"But when you talk like a fuccboi then you are just a fucking retard and should be banned."
Metruption

Postby Fenix025 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Since i first came to this forum raiders and people who post in ICA talk using slang, and nearly never it has happened nothing. Now there is a bit in here and jackard is calling for english correction. He even say this is not a chat.
Probably mr Jackard enjoy reading the same fucking post all the time " AD hasnt reached the ground yet" and there is no problem with slang in it.
Yes, ok mr unpollite mod. If you dont want a thread just delete it and then make a thread explaining wich kind of thread are u going to moderate and wich not. I suggest u to xplain how many answers can be done by the same person. Look at my post number and look windwanker ones and then xplain me again the shit uve told me by pm.

Thanks.
Fenix025

Postby DDDsDD999 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:10 pm

Fenix025 wrote:Since i first came to this forum raiders and people who post in ICA talk using slang, and nearly never it has happened nothing. Now there is a bit in here and jackard is calling for english correction. He even say this is not a chat.
Probably mr Jackard enjoy reading the same fucking post all the time " AD hasnt reached the ground yet" and there is no problem with slang in it.
Yes, ok mr unpollite mod. If you dont want a thread just delete it and then make a thread explaining wich kind of thread are u going to moderate and wich not. I suggest u to xplain how many answers can be done by the same person. Look at my post number and look windwanker ones and then xplain me again the shit uve told me by pm.

Thanks.

idk what you just said but Jackard says he wants english.
DDDsDD999

Postby Ninijutsu » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:16 pm

What do you define as English, Jackard?

Of another era.
Ninijutsu

Postby Jackard » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:33 pm

Fenix025in a PM wrote:
Jackard wrote:If I don't start seeing English, this thread is getting closed

What do you mean with that? Are you talking about diminutives, slang, mispelingS? I've been reading the post and there is not that many slang.
Jackard wrote:internet shorthand and intentional misspellings

this is a goddamned forum not chat
Fenix025 wrote:Yo dude, calm down ok?
If u dont like my post just tell it and u wont c one more fucking post from me. Is that ok with u?
Fenix025 wrote:U made it. First time I get pissed off since I came to this comunity. I havent killed more than 3 or 4 noobs in 4 years till I found those people and I sniped them. Ive been talking with them for 2 days and im gathering silver and curios and shit to help them ok? If u want to tell me something be as polite as a godamn mod should be.

U should learn from Borka dude.

Im not killing noobs because of the luls, this people is related to the ones i wanna kill.
Jackard

Postby Jackard » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:37 pm

Since you don't seem to be familiar with the term, "internet shorthand" refers to the shorthand used while texting or chatting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang

How much of a fucking hurry are you in, that you can't spell this shit out on a forum?
Jackard

Postby Fenix025 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Jackard wrote:Since you don't seem to be familiar with the term, "internet shorthand" refers to the shorthand used while texting or chatting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang

How much of a fucking hurry are you in, that you can't spell this shit out on a forum?

Then again, why are u just modding this thread?

Thanks for the stab.
Fenix025

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled