A.D is burned to the ground

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: A.D is burned to the ground

Postby Owls » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:38 pm

windmaker wrote:owl is the scrub of DIS than how frost is the scrub of AD.

end of the history

i see how u all are mad,when u offer me 1v1 then getting downed in 1min,erik you have even no balls to come into a fight. As usual your words are " no time " " when i have time " ,never saw you on a fight or doing something good,all u do is talkshit,trying to hurt me down but... U sux n getting downed in min after inviting me to 1v1. kek
Owls

Postby shubla » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Owls wrote:

end of the history

i see how u all are mad,when u offer me 1v1 then getting downed in 1min,erik you have even no balls to come into a fight. As usual your words are " no time " " when i have time " ,never saw you on a fight or doing something good,all u do is talkshit,trying to hurt me down but... U sux n getting downed in min after inviting me to 1v1. kek

Everyone cant sit 24/7 on computer waiting for somone from game ask them to spar :roll:
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby windmaker » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:14 pm

shubla wrote:
Owls wrote:

end of the history

Everyone cant sit 24/7 on computer waiting for somone from game ask them to spar :roll:

he can...and yet sucks at battle, he was tree hugging and i just have a fast lost bcs stats ... probably buyed char and einher and i just in middle of raid kek... totally meh for me
and about my poor collaboration with the group on hnh i just can say:

Comodo wrote:Please disregard any statements made by Owl concerning Dis on the forums.
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:57 pm

epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby jordancoles » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:26 am

Man, it has taken me a long time to see it, but Haven combat actually looks so fucking retarded
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Comodo » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:30 am

Comodo

Postby Owls » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:59 am

shubla wrote:
Owls wrote:

end of the history

buying/stats everywhere,everywhere. u sux
Owls

Postby VikingWarrior » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:35 am

VikingWarrior

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:54 pm

VikingWarrior wrote:John Cena Theme

DDDsDD999

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled