A.D is burned to the ground

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

A.D is burned to the ground

Postby infectedking » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:35 am

After 87 pages, AD's Mighty thread has been locked due to Dafel's request.
Mighty Warriors have fallen.

Yous will not be forgotten for your dirty bugs and cropped out pictures to make it look like yous have less numbers.

RIP
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Re: A.D is burned to the ground

Postby dafels » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Damn, my influence on this forums is still damn high. Anyways, noone in A.D. was playing this game anymore, except for the people that are just logging on for fights, but what's the point of them if there's noone who is playing actively? My last year of haven gameplay was just picking scents and checking if the perpetrator goes off hearthfire and track them, thats the end game gameplay overall. Was fun killing so many of Dis personally, was fun killing koki in 1v3, few miliseconds away from downing some of you in 1v2 multiple times and was fun not to die for almostly a year, the last time I died was august 2014, but it was on a alt anyway. :lol:

And it was funny to see Dis trying to copy loads of combat stuff from us, like alt spawning at which they were really bad, etc...
dafels

Postby infectedking » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:44 pm

dafels wrote: like alt spawning at which they were really bad, etc...

Bug Abusing, top Combat strats

dafels wrote: but it was on a alt

Always what AD says whenever someone dies.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Postby Cayur » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:33 pm

it was just my farming alt gosh
Cayur

Postby spawningmink » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:36 pm

id like to thank the academy, um my parents, um dairy queen, uhhhhhhhhh my dog and pretty much every dis fag who has helped make this game fun for the past few months
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby dafels » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:39 pm

infectedking wrote:
dafels wrote: but it was on a alt

Always what AD says whenever someone dies.

Damn, that was almost a year ago and you still want to argue about it. :lol:

some unposted screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/OWwYn
dafels

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:43 pm

I didnt expect that AD will fall 2 fights after I left it. :lol:
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby spawningmink » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:I didnt expect that AD will fall 2 fights after I left it. :lol:

you had nothing to do with it, the best part about you leaving is that we had no drama since
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby dafels » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:51 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:I didnt expect that AD will fall 2 fights after I left it. :lol:

AD felled even before those 2 fights and even before you left it to join Dis, if you fail to realise that. What else do you expect that the only truly active in AD guy besides me quits the game and I do the same, because playing alone with guys that are "I will login if there's a fight" is not fun.
And whats up with the retarded bullshit you have been spreading that he quit, because you left AD or some shit? He pretty much didn't care about you more than frost and this would have happend with or without you being in AD :lol:
dafels

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:17 pm

I was spreading bullshit? I left AD, the next day we had a fight on which Mulder died 3 times and also killed Berthedin, then quit :) Next fight I killed Frost, you and Berthedin annouced that you quit, so did frost btw.

And idk why you are spreading some bullshit that before these fights AD was falling down - when I was still in AD we were on good streak, you got kill on Mario some days before and we won couple of fights.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled