Dis raided Emerald City and had a fight with AD/Megam8

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Dis raided Emerald City and had a fight with AD/Megam8

Postby Рortgas » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:55 pm

I would classify Kaizokuroof as an A++ zulu warrior
Рortgas

Postby dinox5x » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:22 pm

big loot :o :o :o :o :o
dinox5x

Postby Metruption » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:34 pm

im sorry you people in dis compensate with such large epeens. i can't imagine being that impotent. atleast you didnt become a serial killer and instead just affect numbers inside of some random computer
Metruption

Postby Comodo » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:53 pm

Metruption wrote:"too edgy 4 me"

I'm srry you feel so oppressed by factions that you have to rant about them on the forums
Comodo

Postby strpk0 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:05 am

Dear Dis,

It makes me laugh how badly every single one of your members does their best every day to try convince other people (and themselves, sadly enough) that they haven't wasted their time for playing this dying world for this long.
I sincerely hope you realize that what you've been doing is very much equivalent to standing alone in a basketball court scoring points on your own, and then months later bragging to random people about how much better you are doing than them in the game. Likewise, I also hope you realize how little of a fuck said people give about your achievements this late into the world for this very reason.
It's very depressing to see how ecstatic you are that you managed to kill a bunch of people that honestly couldn't possibly care less about this world (or their characters, for that matter) if they tried. If anything as far as I know they were having a good laugh at their deaths, yet clearly you still believe this is an amazing goal you just pulled off.

Nobody gives a shit that you raided a peaceful (and also very much dead) village, and earned pixels that sincerely to any sane person wouldn't be worth the time and effort put into obtaining them.
I hope you feel amazing that you spent this long grinding (mostly botting though, let's be honest) your characters, only for them to be utterly useless in the end.

Fuck you, fuck the time you have wasted, and fuck your attention whoring ways.
I hope you get stomped in hafen like the bunch of scumbags that you are.

Sincerely,
Asendre.
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:15 am

Well said my friend
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Previous

Return to In Congress Assembled