Dis raided Emerald City and had a fight with AD/Megam8

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Dis raided Emerald City and had a fight with AD/Megam8

Postby ramones » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:21 pm

Its "their" choice what they want to do with the "guns", not mine. If it would be my word, I'd live a peacefull farming world without weapons ;)
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby Eemerald » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:54 am

this is a game with pvp. Playing within it 'peacefully', doesn't mean we forget that there are the dangers of pvp and the need for defence. Most of our players had hq stuff, but apart from random sparring and messing around in town, it's not used to attack anyone outside. it's all choices, as Amanda said, there's some who'd use it for their own defence and those who will use it for attacking others, that's really the responsibility of individual players. We could just sell seeds and hq skin hides and someone can choose to use those to create hq leather and get hq wax and craft themselves the same things sold by Ramones which you deem as weapons for warfare. same goes for metals and any other resource without it being crafted into anything.
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby RJT » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:38 am

Eemerald wrote:
Ozzy123 wrote:Idk why would you compare hospital and Emerald city, emerald city were botting everything thats possible, making it impossible for other players to catch up to them even if they were playing 24/7, I can agree that raiding Emerald as a person is not okay cuz she is cool but raiding the whole city full of faggots that made the game fell so low is completly fine for me, and I really enjoyed it.

btw, after we raided EM City we didn't want to kill any animals and shit, mid raid ramones or someone else oathed whole AD in and they tried to gank us, but they failed and later we killed 5 of them, I got info that Frost(spawningmink) was meantime inside EM city stealing everything that was left, propably killing animals either.

I appreciate that people will take advantage because of things we had, which until relatively recently was never actually stored in EC ironically! but my villagers are awesome, regardless of whether you agree or disagree with their play style. We had a good world, and it always amazes me that we don't get attempted attacks more often on the main city, but grateful that we don't, because EC was never and will never be about PVP or causing harm to other people's play, as much as possible.

Anyhow, as I said, we're just working to clearing up the city with what is left in it and preparing it for end of world party. I really appreciate the support the community have shown though, and the help offered :)

Nao...I think RJ answered for me <3

But Diamond City...you better watch out for those guys, they're insane.
[8:21:56 PM] Ravian: We didn't run
[8:22:04 PM] Ravian: We left in the other direction
http://strawpoll.me/6822558
Stand against tyranny, Brothers and sisters. Rise!
RJT

Postby toshirohayate » Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:29 pm

Aww... You guys had an amazing run though. Will you be establishing a EC in Hafen?
toshirohayate

Postby Eemerald » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:11 pm

toshirohayate wrote:Aww... You guys had an amazing run though. Will you be establishing a EC in Hafen?

yes we do, and still do :)

if we do it'll likely be pretty small. we have way too much unused space in the main town which is unnecessary. And over the years ive found that fewer but dedicated players yields better results than a lot of people who come and go or get bored.

we'll see:)
A (bad) Haiku
I heart Emerald
She hates villagers with lives
Leads with iron fist
Eemerald

Postby toshirohayate » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:30 am

Eemerald wrote:
toshirohayate wrote:Aww... You guys had an amazing run though. Will you be establishing a EC in Hafen?

if we do it'll likely be pretty small. we have way too much unused space in the main town which is unnecessary. And over the years ive found that fewer but dedicated players yields better results than a lot of people who come and go or get bored.

Great! Looking forward to see what you choose to do!
toshirohayate

Postby painhertz » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Eemerald wrote:

But for the ban on black skills use I would have been an Emerald City citizen all along. :( I love being a cat burglar too much. Oh, I also think I heard a mosquito buzzing.......
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby longfeather » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:54 pm

painhertz wrote:
But for the ban on black skills use I would have been an Emerald City citizen all along. :( I love being a cat burglar too much. Oh, I also think I heard a mosquito buzzing.......

In some circumstances, it can actually be more of a challenge to not leave scents. I know a few times I wanted to just go berzerk on people who would steal gifts we left outside of Malachite for new players who lived nearby... One time even going so far as to claim half of an unclaimed, recently built bwall and building a ram at the unsealed corner post, then walling it in... But, then I thought better of it and we came to a more diplomatic solution...
longfeather

Postby ramones » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:57 pm

But you can always go berzerk with alts. That is the point of it. You can play double or even tripple life if you want to and no one would know.
W8 - Hermitage
W7 - Emerald City
W6 - Gomorrah
W5 - Pandemonium
W4 - Angkor
W3 - Angkor
ramones

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:29 pm

ramones wrote:But you can always go berzerk with alts. That is the point of it. You can play double or even tripple life if you want to and no one would know.

It can be pretty fun or pretty high maintenance depending on time available or desire to roleplay, though I wouldn't know anything about that.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled