Calling bored rangers.[RESOVED]

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Calling bored rangers.[RESOVED]

Postby Riktor51 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:45 pm

Had a bunch of my stuff taken while I was waiting for my palisade corner post to set. Bear meat, clay, and some copper nuggets. I tracked the scent back to the small settlement that's highlighted, but I don't have Rage yet so I can't do much about it. He had left his gate open but when I when back to map the area he had closed it. The ruined hold highlighted has a stone that just says Doddtopia. There's also a n=stone next to his settlement that says "Here lives Azreal Thor III". I have no clue what the name of the village is. If you're in the area please come by and take care of him, I don't want this to happen again while I'm still building my palisades. You can come by and grab the scents if you want.
EDIT: Crap, I'm sorry I thought I was on the Dwarves and Thieves area.
Last edited by Riktor51 on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riktor51

Re: Calling bored rangers.

Postby windmaker » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:26 pm

post ur coords.
Image #swag
windmaker

Postby jordancoles » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:09 am

Hey I killed him for you

Super shitty picture but yeah, he had nothing :p

I bashed his cupboard of curios and took a shocked frog from his cupboard if it makes you feel better
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby BraveManZoro » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:05 am

wow
you should have streamed that awesome 1v1
was it close fight?
BraveManZoro

Postby jordancoles » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:46 am

BraveManZoro wrote:wow
you should have streamed that awesome 1v1
was it close fight?

It was on stream, but not for long I just broke the HF and summoned :P

Summoning at your HF is tricky now, you need to be really accurate in where you click onto your own HF for it to actually work
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby faceinbox » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:20 am

Image youknow I would've been alot happier in just giving your stuff back instead of my main getting murdered, but it's fair I guess :D leaving scents to places I thought were inactive. but whatever you kind of did me a favor too :lol:
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his bunny slippers; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his slippers!
faceinbox

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:34 am

How could you think it was inactive when there was a pali corner post setting?
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby faceinbox » Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:41 am

Amanda44 wrote:How could you think it was inactive when there was a pali corner post setting?

Okay for starters, I have walls hidden so I propably didn't notice it. And the settlements around this place are almost all abandoned so I didn't really think there would be active players around. Next time I should propably be more carefull
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his bunny slippers; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his slippers!
faceinbox

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:00 pm

Well, the surest and safest way to see if a place is inactive is to try and destroy the stake claim. It's a pain sometimes when you know the place is inactive having to wait 30 days but at least you are not leaving summonable scents. Losing your main over some meat, clay and a few copper nuggets doesn't seem worth it. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby faceinbox » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:03 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Well, the surest and safest way to see if a place is inactive is to try and destroy the stake claim. It's a pain sometimes when you know the place is inactive having to wait 30 days but at least you are not leaving summonable scents. Losing your main over some meat, clay and a few copper nuggets doesn't seem worth it. :)

Yeah, wasn't worth it but it kinda saved me the pain of trying to look for gauze, I had fucked up earlier and had 1hhp
faceinbox

Next

Return to In Congress Assembled