W7 Dis fights AD for first time in 2 weeks -3 AD

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: W7 Dis fights AD for first time in 2 weeks -3 AD

Postby Owls » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:33 pm

Cutter wrote:so, Owls

If you claim that everyone we kill is not dis than don't come to help those we will be chasing or running from in the near future. Reinforcement may be a problem as i don't wanna die ( you have got condomo and ozzy who are apparently are the best warriors in the world 7 ( i would take into consideration comodo name in that list though )).

As i see it, there is no DIS, there are many houses-clans? that are allied until anyone dies

Thanks

k bud,they were our noobs when we had no ppls and we had a ram,they came to help ramming.(we didn't wanted to loose a ram)

so they came ,helped ram and with their brainDED brains ,they went off hf looking for some sexi action,they didnt even know that there were a fight,and it's very dangerous to go,our ppls already was sleeping so where's the logic when,half goes sleep two goes to fight vs 8 ?,ill say simple and last time they werent DIS fighters,and if u say so ,dont even respond to this message tnx.
Owls

Postby dafels » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:55 pm

2 of us were chasing them on boats for like 10+ minutes, and it was only 2 of us, when you could have just came and saved them :lol: . Later when people started logging on we got 3 more people, and finally blocked them on boats. your logic doesn't work here owls
dafels

Postby jordancoles » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:07 pm

#randomGermans
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Cutter » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:27 pm

Owls wrote:

If you claim that everyone we kill is not dis than don't come to help those we will be chasing or running from in the near future. Reinforcement may be a problem as i don't wanna die ( you have got condomo and ozzy who are apparently are the best warriors in the world 7 ( i would take into consideration comodo name in that list though )).

As i see it, there is no DIS, there are many houses-clans? that are allied until anyone dies

Thanks

k bud,they were our noobs when we had no ppls and we had a ram,they came to help ramming.(we didn't wanted to loose a ram)

so they came ,helped ram and with their brainDED brains ,they went off hf looking for some sexi action,they didnt even know that there were a fight,and it's very dangerous to go,our ppls already was sleeping so where's the logic when,half goes sleep two goes to fight vs 8 ?,ill say simple and last time they werent DIS fighters,and if u say so ,dont even respond to this message tnx.

okay, than -2 dis allies who have already PMed me and told they are dis
Cutter

Postby Owls » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Cutter wrote:
Owls wrote:

Thanks

okay, than -2 dis allies who have already PMed me and told they are dis

lols? gimme a pic or didn't happend
Owls

Postby spawningmink » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:37 pm

I agree with owl....they are some dorn noobs just like him, owl didn't you live in dorn? Someone from dis told me you paid 80£ to play with the big boys. are you even in dis chat? Or do you suck comodos dick and he allowed you to say you were on fights with a fresh alt saving them
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby BraveManZoro » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:32 pm

spawningmink wrote:I agree with owl....they are some dorn noobs just like him, owl didn't you live in dorn? Someone from dis told me you paid 80£ to play with the big boys. are you even in dis chat? Or do you suck comodos dick and he allowed you to say you were on fights with a fresh alt saving them

Speaking of bought chars...isn't that illegal ;D ?
And we all know frost bought his char for 140$ from ramones, so don't talk shit m8
BraveManZoro

Postby spawningmink » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:28 pm

Atleast I didn't pay someone to let me join ad XD unlike owl
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Postby Owls » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:33 pm

spawningmink wrote:Atleast I didn't pay someone to let me join ad XD unlike owl

Honestly,you did and i didn't.
why do you argumment my truth with lie ,when everyone knows you buy chars,and i got enough stuffs to feed them with myselves.
Owls

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:39 pm

[quote="BraveManZoro"][quote="spawningmink"]
Speaking of bought chars...isn't that illegal ;D ?

Technically. No one is stopping you from attempting to RMTing characters secretly but if you are doing it publically or leave signs to be noticed, you do so at your own risk and there in no reinbursement if either the buyer or seller gets swindled or the character suddenly have an unfortunate accidental in falling into a hole made by 2 people whose letter starts with the 10th and 12th letter of the alphabet. You have been warned.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled