Haven 2's Factions

Forum for discussing in game politics, village relations and matters of justice.

Re: Haven 2's Factions

Postby burgingham » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Well for hermits or smaller factions it might not be that big of an issue. If you have certain ambitions though then backstabbing is only one of the problems. Unproductive people that are basically parasites are probably an even bigger portion of problematic recruits.

Instincts only get you that far. I recruited so many 100 people over time, I had ok instincts...nontheless a lot of people that seemed nice were useless or harmful in the end.

That being said the really really negative experiences were less than a handful in the end.
burgingham

Postby _Gunnar » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:25 pm

burgingham wrote:Well for hermits or smaller factions it might not be that big of an issue. If you have certain ambitions though then backstabbing is only one of the problems. Unproductive people that are basically parasites are probably an even bigger portion of problematic recruits.

Are you guys going to "have certain ambitions" again this time around? Its exciting to see if some of the "old" factions I never really encountered in their prime will give things another shot..
_Gunnar

Postby painhertz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:24 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:There's a common denominator to all those backstabs..

Yes, you're mother being a whore.
"I shall PERSONALLY witness for you at the shiny, chrome gates of Valhalla!"
painhertz

Postby NOOBY93 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:25 pm

painhertz wrote:

your*
If you're going to talk shit at least do it right - isn't your native language English?
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby cpt1silencer » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:10 pm

I've never been backstabbed by people I've let into my village, Sure some go inactive and some die and never return but you live and go on with their memory. I'm not so proud as to not ask for help with things either, when I was running that new player village in world 4, Emerald city helped out. And another smaller village called rainbow unicorns or something like that. Learned a lot there myself, like don't let new people start the palisade, ended up with a bad gate and the village died out to deadlift.

This time around I hope to join a group instead of hermiting or trying to shepherd new players. I have a bad habbit of trying to help everyone I meet.
This game really needs a great sword...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qacgb2b8LVU
cpt1silencer

Postby overtyped » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:15 am

painhertz wrote:

I have to sort of agree. If you fixed your personality, i'm positive lots of people would love to have you.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:12 am

NOOBY93 wrote:
painhertz wrote:

your*
If you're going to talk shit at least do it right - isn't your native language English?

No, you aren't getting it. i was saying that you are a Mother who is being a whore. it was correct.
painhertz

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:18 am

cpt1silencer wrote:I've never been backstabbed by people I've let into my village, Sure some go inactive and some die and never return but you live and go on with their memory. I'm not so proud as to not ask for help with things either, when I was running that new player village in world 4, Emerald city helped out. And another smaller village called rainbow unicorns or something like that. Learned a lot there myself, like don't let new people start the palisade, ended up with a bad gate and the village died out to deadlift.

This time around I hope to join a group instead of hermiting or trying to shepherd new players. I have a bad habbit of trying to help everyone I meet.

There was no Emerald City in world 4. in World 5 she, Sevenless and myself all spawned on the same lake (This is how we all know each other) She went on to live with some Poles and Sevenless and I started villages not far from each other, she moved from the Poles ville into Seveless' village, they got raided, She and Sevenless and the remains of their ville moved into my ville. We got raided by Boshaw, Deadlift and assorted other assbags.... Sevenless went on to found some big assed ville and I think "maybe" towards the end of world 5 she made the first Emerald City but I'm not certain. World 6 and 7 both had gigantic Emerald Cities.
painhertz

Postby painhertz » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:21 am

overtyped wrote:
painhertz wrote:

I have to sort of agree. If you fixed your personality, i'm positive lots of people would love to have you.

Too many times, blocked. have a great life.
painhertz

Postby cpt1silencer » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:41 am

painhertz wrote:
cpt1silencer wrote:I've never been backstabbed by people I've let into my village, Sure some go inactive and some die and never return but you live and go on with their memory. I'm not so proud as to not ask for help with things either, when I was running that new player village in world 4, Emerald city helped out. And another smaller village called rainbow unicorns or something like that. Learned a lot there myself, like don't let new people start the palisade, ended up with a bad gate and the village died out to deadlift.

There was no Emerald City in world 4. in World 5 she, Sevenless and myself all spawned on the same lake (This is how we all know each other) She went on to live with some Poles and Sevenless and I started villages not far from each other, she moved from the Poles ville into Seveless' village, they got raided, She and Sevenless and the remains of their ville moved into my ville. We got raided by Boshaw, Deadlift and assorted other assbags.... Sevenless went on to found some big assed ville and I think "maybe" towards the end of world 5 she made the first Emerald City but I'm not certain. World 6 and 7 both had gigantic Emerald Cities.

maybe, i'm not positive, I have PM's concerning emerald city from july 9th 2011. I think that's still W4 timeline.
This game really needs a great sword...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qacgb2b8LVU
cpt1silencer

PreviousNext

Return to In Congress Assembled