Looking for a start W7

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for a start W7

Postby jacobmalins1 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:27 pm

I am a experienced player of Haven and Hearth since W3, I played with friends or alone and I find myself very capable travelling amongst the world of Haven and Hearth myself. However I have decided to proceed my timeline of Haven and Hearth to extend with active hard working fellows!
I am seeking to be a forager and a hunter. I will provide us food and curiosities, including making leather as a tailor if possible! I shall work together with those that need help.
I am a male boy known as Jacobmalins but I prefer being called "Ranger" I am from the United Kingdom that works actively!

I would appreciate a PM that I could have to joining your fellowship!
RANGER OUT!
Asrai (the ranger)
jacobmalins1

Re: Looking for a start W7

Postby martenx » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Dat enthousiam.
ImageBottleneck
martenx

Postby jacobmalins1 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:33 pm

martenx wrote:Dat enthousiam.

I like keeping in character, like I am roleplaying for now on :D
Asrai (the ranger)
jacobmalins1

Postby nesefut1 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:35 am

Can I join?? Great w7 is here wiii! :D I'm not as experienced as you. Started playing recently but I quit cuz of the lag :/... I've being foraging, hunting and farming a lil bit. Never done mining, but I'll really like to try. And farming seems fun too hahaha! whatever I need to do to help pretty much will be ok :D I'm from Venezuela by the way
nesefut1

Return to Dwarves & Thieves