Castillé Recruting Thread

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Castillé Recruting Thread

Postby kilakan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:36 am

Castillé, is currently recruiting member to it's ranks, we have an idol and palisade already built with the availability of resources and some very skilled initial workers. We enjoy a community that works well together, for the betterment of everyone whilst still understanding that people want to better their own characters once in awhile. Many high quality resources are available to help speed the building of our new town. While it is currently relatively small, growth is rapid and we hope to fuel the fires of a new group with new members. Scent leaving is discouraged unless it is authorized by one of the village leaders, simply because we are friendly with a number of the locals and do not want accidents to happen.

If you are interested in coming along for the ride, we are accepting people of all types and skills.

The only requisites are:
Must use skype (don't need video or voice chat, but you must be able to leave and receive messages via skype, and listen to ongoing voice talks)
Speak Fluent English
Your main must be with us, we will accept you bringing a few (1-2) alts, and possibly more later on but your first character oathed has to be your main. We want dedicated people and players, not leeches.
Have fun, and find enjoyment in haven and hearth, we realize people have real lives (I work.) but if you are only on for 5 minutes a day to change curios you will not be welcome for long.

If you have more questions feel free to post in chat otherwise please fill out the following form to join.

Preferred name:
GMT:
Number of hours you can play a week:
What days you are not likiely to be available:
How long you have played Haven and hearth:
What you want to do in the village:
Why you want to join what hopes to become a very large village:

Please note, if you are wanting a small town with only 3-5 players this village won't be for you, we intend to be a large community of people who work together to get large things done.

If you need to spawn in, please tell me why you have to spawn. I don't want hundreds of fresh characters swarming us, and if you do want to spawn in be prepared to do manual labor till you have the skills for more specialized work.
Last edited by kilakan on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
World 2-7:Random Nonsense
World 8: Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
World 9:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh/Tartarus
World 10:Lawspeaker of R'lyeh
kilakan

Re: Castillé Recruting Thread

Postby aznjay65 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:13 am

Preferred name: Jay
GMT: EST USA
Number of hours you can play a week: varies 8am-10pm everyday
What days you are not likiely to be available: Monday 3pm-6pm (Family day)
How long you have played Haven and hearth: About 6 days
What you want to do in the village: Farming / Hunting
Why you want to join what hopes to become a very large village: Me and my friend Yohtaoken want to join a group for the feel of helping and getting help on a game like this. Also we just want to find a place and enjoy this game with other people. This game is fun so far, I want to experience this game with a few more people, rather than just me and my buddy.

P.S.
I can pm you my skype(upon request).
Last edited by aznjay65 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
aznjay65

Postby Taokendu » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:15 am

Preferred name: Yoh/Yohtaoken
GMT: -5
Number of hours you can play a week: At least 2 hours a day. 14 hours a week.
What days you are not likiely to be available: Friday, Sunday, Monday. Maybe more days if I obtain more hours of work.
How long you have played Haven and hearth: 5 days.
What you want to do in the village: Scavenger, Hunter, maybe Ranger
Why you want to join what hopes to become a very large village: Jay and I are just trying to find a good community to settle down with and do the best we can to get far in this game. We're working very hard on our own and are willing to work even more if given the tools to.

Edit: I could pm you our skype names and we could talk about this if you want.
Taokendu

Postby i8ramen » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:19 am

Preferred name: Avey
GMT: -4. EST
Number of hours you can play a week: 20+
What days you are not likely to be available: mon-tues
How long you have played Haven and hearth: World 3-6.
What you want to do in the village: I want to forage and trade
Why you want to join what hopes to become a very large village: There's protection and progress in numbers
i8ramen

Postby kilakan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Ok I am all caught up on applications, still looking for more people of any skill or experience level.
kilakan

Postby chrisfitz » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:46 am

Preferred name: Chris
GMT: -8
Number of hours you can play a week: 20+
What days you are not likiely to be available: Maximum 2 days a week
How long you have played Haven and hearth: on and off since W5
What you want to do in the village: Any/All
Why you want to join what hopes to become a very large village: I have never been in a large village and it seems interesting to have a large number of people all working together. I have never been able to get to advance in HnH due to being a hermit and I'm ready to try something different
chrisfitz

Postby kilakan » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Caught all up with applications again, still accepting more however as of this time I'd like to say that we no longer want more farmers. If you are a farmer however who can do other things such as make bricks, forage, hunt, haul wood and boughs; Then we are still happy to take you, it's just our current farmer to farm size ratio is a bit to heavy on the farmer side already.
kilakan

Postby Wynz » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Last edited by Wynz on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wynz

Postby crisb14 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Preferred name: Cristiano/Cris
GMT: -3
Number of hours you can play a week: 3 days a week
What days you are not likiely to be available: I will be available on wednesday,sunday and saturday.
How long you have played Haven and hearth: 2 years
What you want to do in the village: Farmer/cook
Why you want to join what hopes to become a very large village: I like to work with other people in a good village.
crisb14

Return to Dwarves & Thieves