Solitude is recruiting

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Solitude is recruiting

Postby Prowny » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Gebrelle wrote:If it makes anyone feel better, none of the original players are in the village anymore. I've been there for a long time and I don't even know who lawspeaker is anymore. And if you are in solitude, hmu on skype. @ Gebrelle
I'd like to meet my fellow villagers :lol:

Aren't you gus at war or something?
:?
loftar wrote:The tears in this thread are so delicious
Prowny

Postby Woot » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:23 pm

With who? bondle quit after losing his hearthling. and he was the only one threatening that I can find.

Current solitude is not connected with old solitude, Not sure what the guys who have it now are doing though, Just saying it wasn't me or my people, I don't want a shitty reputation.
Far as I know, after the village keeled over, the LS passed it on so it would see some use.
To: Woot
deffinitely, best fight i've ever gotten
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby Karede » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Pretty sure the guys who made this recruitment thread are long ded
Karede

Postby Stylis » Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Stylis wrote:1. Do you have teamspeak or willing to get it (100% free) Sorry no :twisted:
2-Do you voice chat & have a mic ? No
3- World you started in ? 4
4- Villages you been in ? I have just wondered the world
5- How many days a week you play & how many hours a day ? 4-5 2-3
6- Male/Female ? Female
7- Country & Time zone ? USA Est
8- what languages you know ? English and a little espanol
9- Can you read&write English well enough to communicate ? yes
10- Can you speak English ? yes
11- What jobs/things do you like doing ingame ? i like killing things
12- Can you Fight ? with ranged but my character got murdered so i need to start over
13- # of alts & what there used for ? dont have any
14- Why you want to join and don't hold back ? I want safety in a community and to share rescources and like how this game is
15- Ingame names ? All of them that you will be using Stylis
Stylis

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:16 am

This is old Solitude, not new
Also, this village is completely inactive and is no longer recruiting, someone just necro'd it, it's from like a year ago.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Woot » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:01 am

Yeah, I just wanted to clarify after the necro for anyone searching my old village names in the future for possible recruitment, I was chief with old solitude (Which when I had joined it, had already swapped hands once) and the current iteration is a whole other group, During my time with solitude, we added the second much more massive brick wall, and made trade partners and the like, and as far as I can tell, our only black mark was the kristoff thing, which I still have mixed feelings about as I'm not 100% sure he knew what his friends were doing. (Funneling our goods and high q tools into his village, and my damaged bear cloak stash from a botched raid on our walls)

Backstory is for frame of reference for timing. about a month after the kristoff thing, inactivity set in, and a few weeks later those currently running it took over. I was gone by then, so I'm going off hearsay Just posting for posterity's sake.

Also, hearing about all these peoples alts in the village disturbs me a bit, I was nomad, who were you guys?
Thanks man.
Woot

Postby Jesus_Smith_Nandez » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:44 pm

An old friend of Bryce from Helms Deep, his last village. He never changed the pass to his crafter alt after like a year :roll:
I told him I would take it if he didn't change it, and gave him a few days so I don't really see it as my fault, but when I logged on to it the auth had decayed and no one was on so I just helped myself to a bit of shit tier stuff since I was a hermit.
HnH Videos
God bless
Jesus_Smith_Nandez

Postby Woot » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:36 am

Fair enough I suppose.
Thanks man.
Woot

Re: Solitude is recruiting JOIN ME

Postby JamesDelbertSmith » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:46 am

It wouldn't let me contact you directly for some reason. join me my hearth secret is 1112
JamesDelbertSmith

Re: Solitude is recruiting JOIN ME

Postby infectedking » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:44 am

JamesDelbertSmith wrote:It wouldn't let me contact you directly for some reason. join me my hearth secret is 1112

Pretty sure you're atleast 8 months too late, even though the reach started over a year ago.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves