Dorn is recruiting CLOSED

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: Dorn is recruiting (q400+ cows!)

Postby spawningmink » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:40 pm

Age? 18
2. How long have you been playing HnH for? like 1 year
3. World you started playing? world? i live on earth
4. How often can you play and for how long? 7/23
5. Country? zimbawbwa
6. Why do you want to join my village? comodo is best man 10/10 all mighty
7. Do you know or want to learn how to fight? Ii can punch jump slide
8. What is your Skype? joshspilman

ps, i love pandas
ChildhoodObossite wrote:I actually lowkey admire Frosty, sometimes he can be a really cool guy

spawningmink
Under curfew

Re: Dorn is recruiting (q400+ cows!)

Postby Comodo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:36 pm

spawningmink wrote:Age? 18
2. How long have you been playing HnH for? like 1 year
3. World you started playing? world? i live on earth
4. How often can you play and for how long? 7/23
5. Country? zimbawbwa
6. Why do you want to join my village? comodo is best man 10/10 all mighty
7. Do you know or want to learn how to fight? Ii can punch jump slide
8. What is your Skype? joshspilman

ps, i love pandas

Srry Frosty but I have to deny your application for the following reasons:
1. I have numerous sources that your a bad villager.
2. You conspired to kill a previous Lawspeaker of yours.
3. You have died multiple times in obvious traps.
4. You failed to kill the Lawspeaker you conspired against (this shows a lack of Logical reasoning and work ethnic)
5. People in general have an unfavourable opinion of you, even your current village mates complain about you on a daily basis
Comodo

Re: Dorn is recruiting

Postby Comodo » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:35 am

Fulfilled half of the recruitment quota.
if you're worried that you're not experienced enough, pm me an application and I'll let you know if you can join and if not I'll tell you if you have any chances to join in the future when you get more experience
Comodo

Postby Gray » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:23 am

Everyone should join his village, it's the best open one right now. Even if he runs out of plots he can build more.
(I am in no way saying this because I supply the wrought and steel for construction)
Gray

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:16 pm

Gray wrote:Everyone should join his village, it's the best open one right now. Even if he runs out of plots he can build more.
(I am in no way saying this because I supply the wrought and steel for construction)

:lol:

One of my newer players recently joined Dorn and is really enjoying himself, he is busy learning combat at the moment, has been given some better gear and says the people are nice and friendly, so ......... just wanted to say that really ....... :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Dodgen » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:29 pm

1. Age? Well, I'm biologically 26, but mentally and emotionally I'm a little bit younger. I'm also a male.
2. How long have you been playing HnH for? Uhh, 2 or 3 months I think. Not sure, but that was a while ago. The people I was playing with stopped logging in and I lost interest with no one to play with. Just recently logged back in to see if anyone had logged back on. Been playing again for about a week now.
3. World you started playing? World 7 (really, how do some people not know this? I mean really people, lurk more)(I have seen some talk of a world reset, any idea if/when that may be, and would I be able to stay part of a village/alliance in the event that there is a world reset?)
4. How often can you play and for how long? It varies a lot for me. Some days I have lots of spare time and can game a lot, but other days I work like 14+ hours of the day and wouldn't have much if any time to play. I would at least try to be as active as possible, but I can't really put real life on pause. Though I can tell you this about my activity trends, I tend to play a particular game as long as I have some type of vested interest in it. I'm much more likely to get on daily if I have friends on that I am working together with.
5. Country? USA
6. Why do you want to join my village? Well, firstly and foremost I want the social interaction and the depth of game-play it brings to the game. I also want the security that living in an established village brings. To me, being in a village and working towards improving that village is one of the major parts of the game. Having high quality stuff is great and all, but to be honest quality doesn't really change the overall game-play. (I understand the pursuit of higher quality is kind of part of the game, but it isn't the only part)
7. Do you know or want to learn how to fight? Conceptually, I know the basics of how to fight, but it seems kinda complicated so I'd say I don't really know how. I know enough to be able to kill and tame animals, but I tend to stay out of melee unless its something like a fox... I would like to know how to fight, and more than just to defend a village, though I may have some issues with killing people. (mainly I don't want to kill someone that is a lot newer/weaker, and would likely make them quit the game)
8. What is your Skype? Dodgen (ndm0001)

I realize that this is the first post that I've made on the forums, but I'm hoping that that doesn't prevent me from being allowed a chance to join you. If you have any questions, just let me know.
Dodgen

Postby Comodo » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:19 am

Still recruiting.
Comodo

Postby Dodgen » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Just a follow up for anyone reading this that may be thinking about applying to Dorn. This is an awesome village! Full of friendly people who are very experienced in the intricate workings of HnH. While they don't just hand out free stuff to everyone, if there is something that you need someone normally is able to help. Dorn works much more like how a real world village would work.
Dodgen

Postby popfor » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:12 am

can i sign up for crestfall here :idea:
Image Image
my avatar is stolen without permission
#badboysclub
popfor

Location: E̹̙̺̬̖͈̘̭̙̘̔̈́̍͆͌̋̊̈́̀̎d̡̨̺̠̠̜̲̹͕̯̑̀͂͂̈̇̿̏͝͝g̨̙̻̼͎͖̱͔̗͙̐̅̇͗̈́̔͛̌̌͠ŷ͔̼͓̺̮̪̫̙̬̐͊̀́̊͆͝͝͝ͅ

Postby Rodimus » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:47 am

I think he is leaving that place to decay.
W7 - Crestfall
W8 - Silvermoon
W10 - Pueblo Comedia
W11 - Misplaced Caves
W12 - Insulated Gulch
W14 - Vallblómbyrđa
W14 - Local Area Network
W15 - ???
Rodimus

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves