Looking for players for very new village.{Closed}

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for players for very new village.{Closed}

Postby WtfJasmineee » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:31 am

Read This Before Reading On!

I have made a village claim starting today. {March 06, 2015} I have not built anything for the village yet. If you want a fully developed village to join, this topic is not for you. If you wish to help me to develop the village and help it flourish, then read on.

A Word From the Village's Lawspeaker. (Me)

Hello reader, hopefully you have read what is above; so lets begin. I am currently looking for atleast 3-4 members to join me to help develop the village. I will gladly recruit more than just four if you meet my requirements below. Maybe the first 3-4 I will make into the cheiftan, herdsman, or anything else I can make someone, but before that you will have to show dedication to the village and be with (And active) in the village for a few days(Not how much time needed to earn the title is decided yet). If you wish to join it is highly preferably that you message me at any contact info below. If you do not have any or cant make any, I will try my best to check my PM's daily on H&H.

Requirements:

1. Activity. (Must be on a majority of the week.)(You will receive 2 warnings before being kicked out if continued)

2. Trustworthy. (Will be trusted at first, if found doing something bad; stealing from other villagers, destroying village property,etc; you will be given 1 warning then kicked out)

3. Knowledge. (You must at least know the basics of H&H and how everything works. (Only applied to first 6-10 players to join; Newer players can be taught before entering the village if asked))

4. Skype. (Must at least have skype to be added to village group chat.)

More requirements might be added later...

Contact Info:

Kik ; .Ideka.
Skype ; DancingDevil1st
Email ; Jasmin.Cerrillo.JC@gmail.com

Edit: The village was raided..
Last edited by WtfJasmineee on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WtfJasmineee

Re: Looking for players for very new village.

Postby Bowshot125 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:26 am

Hello! I'd love to join mate. But, sadly I haven't played this game in at least.. 2-4 years? I liked it at first, everything went swell but some random bandits came and killed me hauling wood back to camp. Took the key from my body and that was that. I'd love to return because I loved the sandbox feel of this game. So, if you would have me. I'll join ye :) Oh! Almost sent this without saying a few important things! I'm 17, I know pretty much the basics still. And.. I guess that's all.
Bowshot125

Re: Looking for players for very new village.

Postby WtfJasmineee » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:Hello! I'd love to join mate. But, sadly I haven't played this game in at least.. 2-4 years? I liked it at first, everything went swell but some random bandits came and killed me hauling wood back to camp. Took the key from my body and that was that. I'd love to return because I loved the sandbox feel of this game. So, if you would have me. I'll join ye :) Oh! Almost sent this without saying a few important things! I'm 17, I know pretty much the basics still. And.. I guess that's all.

Sure ofc you can join. Can you make a skype and message me there so.i can ask you some things??
WtfJasmineee

Return to Dwarves & Thieves