Need Group or Vilage #lonely #hunterlife #traveler

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Need Group or Vilage #lonely #hunterlife #traveler

Postby Mclilzee » Wed May 06, 2015 5:55 am

need a group of ppl or vilage to play with that wil not try to kill me D: you wont gain much anyway from killing someone with max stat of 20 i will be going heavy into hunting and marskmanship hope someone can contact me to play with its boring alone :( i been playing for like 4 days and my first char died cos i thought the ender client red circle was the agro limit and the bear just ran to me from far away and surprise buttsex me anyway hope someone can let me join their group C:
Mclilzee

Re: Need Group or Vilage #lonely #hunterlife #traveler

Postby borka » Wed May 06, 2015 3:27 pm

timezone? languages? times you're playing ?

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/vie ... 67#p408863
borka

Postby jtpitner » Wed May 06, 2015 4:14 pm

Mclilzee wrote:need a group of ppl or vilage to play with that wil not try to kill me D: you wont gain much anyway from killing someone with max stat of 20 i will be going heavy into hunting and marskmanship hope someone can contact me to play with its boring alone :( i been playing for like 4 days and my first char died cos i thought the ender client red circle was the agro limit and the bear just ran to me from far away and surprise buttsex me anyway hope someone can let me join their group C:

Lol awesome you should be honored it was a bear my first death was a boar or maybe i went swiming not sure..... playing with normal client first two worlds i played...
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
jtpitner

Postby Mclilzee » Wed May 06, 2015 4:59 pm

sorry about that.

Time zone : +2 GMT
Language : Arabic and English pretty well
Time i'm playing : i been playing alot lately in diff times cant' keep track if someone interested pls pm me for my skype or just tell me here and i will try to contact you we can go forth and back pms C: hope someone interested.

oh btw that bear i just done taking revenge at him and i skined him then ate his flesh while its not cooked :evil:
Mclilzee

Return to Dwarves & Thieves