A place for newbies. STOPPED

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

A place for newbies. STOPPED

Postby Fostik » Mon May 11, 2015 11:09 am

As i come back to H&H, i understand that if i will live alone i will drop again after ~month.
For this time there is many people on game who starting from 0, but they are useless for old villages due to low stats and game experience, they play solo and leave game after 1 month. So i decided to build a village speacial for newbiers.
I'm planning to make a multispeak village(im from Ukraine), I have a plot, my own, what i will rebuild for totem area.

This is what i can propose:
Brickwalled totem place.
Learning to game aspects.
I have no any cattles after last game leaving, but i will tame/buy/take homeless.
I have farming cultures 100-240q
Various craft curiosities non-noob q.

What i will demand:
Any age, just adequacy and english-speak.
Peacefull gamestyle (you are not aggroing, not leave scents, steal only if it's no more need to owner(leave game etc))
Independence (you will need to build your own place to live, i will not do it for you)
Accuracy and teamwork.

What we gonna do:
Together we will define a village and plots sizes. Will make a palisade, and then brickwall.
Will watch for resources around.

I'm looking for players that only started, or starting again after game leaving.

I understand that new village on this world state is bit of stupid, but i think new players need a place to live together.

Same topic on ru-forum: http://www.havenandhearth.ru/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=2329

I've collect enought people for starting building. I will refresh recruiting when they will set on their places.
Last edited by Fostik on Thu May 14, 2015 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Re: A place for newbies.

Postby tobi » Wed May 13, 2015 3:15 pm

i think that in time theres gonna come a "douche" and kill the newbs... Some ppl want to get a feeling that they get by killing noobs.
tobi

Re: A place for newbies.

Postby Fostik » Thu May 14, 2015 7:43 am

This place isnt mapped. How douche will know where to go?
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Re: A place for newbies. STOPPED

Postby borka » Thu May 14, 2015 9:05 am

Don't want to turn your Paranoia on alert but there are private and faction maps that are more uptodate than Sabinati hosted Worldmap ... also some people just roam around ...
borka

Return to Dwarves & Thieves