Rtrning Plr with little above-avg exp. lokin fr a village :)

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Rtrning Plr with little above-avg exp. lokin fr a village :)

Postby Savori » Thu May 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Hi there, Salam, Namaste, and nǐ hǎo... :P

As the title specifies, I used to play HnH alot in recent years, especially when the world 7 first came few years back. I played with two villages actively as a hunter, forager etc. Unfortunately, the last village I joined got abandoned so I somehow got heartbroken( Idk why lol) and left HnH for my busy life. But since a few weeks recently, I got free from my College life and got back to HnH (Cheers!) . Though the Hnh community seems less lively as before.... yes, due to the damn Hafen 2.0 coming soon...

Anyways, as a brief intro. I'm a 19-aged Pakistani kid studying college. Don't let my nationality fool u; I'm alright with english communication and have skype access.

Talking abotu ingame, my preffered alt is mostly into hunting with UA and markman both nearly above 100. So I can assure constant hunting supply for the village, plus I'm ready to embrace new roles too. I prefer a friendly village which is active and has equal no. of newbs, pros and avg. people alike. Also, if you have a good sense of humor and social, then you are the onee....... :D

Apologies for my average english. Its just my second language.
No trees were killed by this post, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Savori

Re: Rtrning Plr with little above-avg exp. lokin fr a villag

Postby BangPow » Thu May 28, 2015 7:28 pm

Welcome back! Image
Before enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment - chop wood, carry water. ~Zen Buddhist Proverb
BangPow

Re: Rtrning Plr with little above-avg exp. lokin fr a villag

Postby Savori » Sat May 30, 2015 2:07 pm

Still waiting. Well, I should be more patient. Im just too tired of loneliness...
No trees were killed by this post, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Savori

Return to Dwarves & Thieves