End of the world Brodgar

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Re: End of the world Brodgar

Postby LadyV » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:30 pm

RubyRed wrote:Ya give me a bit to recover, it wa mainly a shock. They went on about how the place is fun nd try and kill it before it even starts.

Would you like a bit of help with your project? I know many want to tear apart such things but Ill help with what I can. :)
LadyV

Postby jacksonblue » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:26 am

I can't seem to join using the hs you provided :(
jacksonblue

Postby RubyRed » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:50 pm

LadyV wrote:
RubyRed wrote:Ya give me a bit to recover, it wa mainly a shock. They went on about how the place is fun nd try and kill it before it even starts.

Would you like a bit of help with your project? I know many want to tear apart such things but Ill help with what I can. :)

Any help is very much loved.

jacksonblue wrote:I can't seem to join using the hs you provided :(

Right now I an changed the hs till things cool down ect... Give me a bit. Plus I have a week before I have a week long trip. So give me some time here.

Edit: I am adding some rules as I rework the idea a tad. Right now an adjusted location is being found. we will see how soon its open again.
RubyRed

Postby haelmut » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Im sorry but this is just some wastenesssssssssssssssss. :|

World-start Brodgar wasnt fun even when it was enthusiastic and ~strongly organised.

And now you write some small post with "rules" and set A WHOLE HUGE SPAWNING POINT..... and when its 3 months till world literally dead you going to have, how you call it? Fun? :lol:

I lived in all Brodgars this world and can assure you that you will get only shitness. Cant even imagine scale of patheticness that people will face there.

Lots of people waste time in HnH starting some shitty roleplaying or uthopic projects faaaar mooore better organised than this one and in the end its always blaming everyone else but not self for organising everything so poorly or the whole idea being idiotic. Hello Robben and Demo.

Dont go that way if you dont want to loose remains of enthusiasm. :lol: Better use time before Hafen to invent good project, to think about good and efficient organisation, etc. Dont just do this hopeless shit that will fail right away, if will start at all. :D
haelmut

Postby RubyRed » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:52 pm

I lived in the firt one and one of the others, plus a buit in the one last world. This is more like something to spend time while we wait. I expect it to be kind of shitty. Its fun is in that people can learn before hafen. Or just enjoy time in a cumity. Its main goal is to be grim and gritty, for the fun of it. If it thrives great, just I want it to start before people travel the whole map to hunt down the place lol.

new HS added.
RubyRed

Postby matiasdk2 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:52 am

It says wrong hs :(
matiasdk2

Postby RubyRed » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:48 pm

It should be right, I just double checked.
RubyRed

Postby Nevera » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:08 pm

RubyRed wrote:It should be right, I just double checked.

Nevera

Postby RubyRed » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:17 pm

Updated: BSP
RubyRed

Postby mvgulik » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:21 pm

So its still alive and kicking.
I don't mind to see some progress screenshots.
Just to make me remember the other Brodgar village projects. :)

... If your having fun doing what your doing, don't listen to those that say its of no use. ...
mvgulik

PreviousNext

Return to Dwarves & Thieves