New player looking for a village to learn

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

New player looking for a village to learn

Postby Sadanin » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:42 am

im a new player and have a small camp and still learning looking to maybe join a village and make some friends to learn some more tips
Sadanin

Re: New player looking for a village to learn

Postby Sadanin » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:26 am

I thought I should clarify a few things I'm 24 from the US I'm on anywhere from 4+ hours I have an understanding of the basics and my character is only 4 days old.

Also being trapped on an island of death with not many options to grow by myself I would enjoy either a neighbor that I can work with of a lift off the island since It will be a little while before I can get boat making I have supplies that I could bring be it they are low quality.
Sadanin

Postby DarkCristi2 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:24 pm

is that island big or little?if there is a swamp catch dragonflies,make cone cows,maybe you can see dandelions from time to time,those are good as well.
Allan please add detail
DarkCristi2

Postby Sadanin » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:56 am

its a decent size island and im making quicker progress now its just with a few projects I want to do I would like some help and as far as the swamp goes there is one but ive yet to be able to catch a dragon fly lol
Sadanin

Postby DarkCristi2 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:44 pm

try and stay in their way,you see the yellow line,just get in their path and then right click,simple as that :) you have to select it from your options first
Allan please add detail
DarkCristi2

Postby rinpinazure » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Better than that, get you perception and exploration up a bit and you will start to see lady's mantle to pick. Once you can, go back to the swamp early morning (game time) and you will find dewy lady mantle. It's a nice little curio for LP
rinpinazure

Postby jetfuel » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:48 am

Getting ahold of a boat is key in this game.
jetfuel

Postby GenghisKhan44 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:49 am

jetfuel wrote:Getting ahold of a boat is key in this game.

I'm going to guess somehow you have a dearth of trees?
"...the dungeon and shackles are already at my threshold to show me here and now my eternal disgrace. Only you can work the miracle to make life possible for a soul so imperiled by doubt, O Atoner for all, exalted beyond saying." - St. Gregory of Narek, Book of Lamentations, Prayer 1.

You are much loved! Love in return!
GenghisKhan44

Return to Dwarves & Thieves