Bloodstone Village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Bloodstone Village

Postby XXavierSin » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:02 pm

So. I am XXavierSin, also known as Xavier, and i wish to build a village with people in the community. So i figured, if it will be allowed, that i could make a topic on this idea to find people who are interested. Now, the main thing that has to be done if this starts up, is to go out and find every abandoned village and homestead possible and bring whatever resources are there. Also, Any places where people cut down trees but left the trunks, never to return again. We are gonna carry those trunks to the village. Defenses will be built and everyone will do their fair share to insure peace and order, as well as keeping any locals who are not part of the village in a happy and healthy state. (Just to insure control of the surrounding area and make it easier to defend.) So if anyone is interested, or if you have Any ideas, post a comment below.
~XXs
XXavierSin

Re: Bloodstone Village

Postby venatorvenator » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:16 am

Currently there's only a few people playing, and since many of them will move to the new game in two months it's not a very good idea to make too much effort to create a new village from scratch at the moment. Even if you do, it might happen that you end up struggling with only very few villagers, who will then leave for being burned out and not having enough socialization.

You will probably have more fun if you join one of the other villages in this thread. End Brodgar is quite nice and has a lot of industrious people. Frost's and Dzedajus' villages are also there for the aggressive types, and I think Malachite City and Kitamie's villages are always hiring.

Good luck either way.
Xcom wrote:Most good things last only a short time
venatorvenator

Postby Shadow7168 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:45 am

Could also join me. We're a few hermits living in our own places, but I could get a v. idol up if I really felt like it.

But yeah, I'd hold off on the whole village making until Hafen, even though you do sound like a decent enough leader. The new game should hopefully attract a few hundred new players, though whether they stay around or not is debatable.
Potjeh wrote:They're using swords as throwing weapons now? Damn cheaters!

MagicManICT wrote:Most raiders aren't into choking another man's chicken. They can do some pretty gay shit, but that's usually the line.
Shadow7168

Postby XXavierSin » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:33 pm

You both make extremely decent points. But i figure that having a village and making some allies wouldn't hurt.
~XXs
XXavierSin

Getting close to a good location

Postby XXavierSin » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:44 pm

I've been exploring for a couple days now, and i finally started to reach a point where i don't see anyone. It's been over an hour, so i'm going to find a river and explore around it to make sure no one will be near by and then i can finally start building.
~XXs
XXavierSin

Postby rararamen » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:50 pm

I would like to join your village.
rararamen

Postby BoneSmasher » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:08 pm

I would like to join your village but are there any age limits?
BoneSmasher

Postby Marielx » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:00 pm

I want to join, please PM me if im allowed to join.
Marielx

Postby borka » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:27 pm

Last visited: 01 Jul 2015 19:26
borka

Postby Asakus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:26 pm

I would like to join. PM me if interested.
Asakus

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves