Semi-Experienced player seeks a relaxed group

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Semi-Experienced player seeks a relaxed group

Postby SubjectA36 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Hey guys, new to the forum here, so please excuse any lapses in etiquette.

I'm a semi experienced player with the basic mechanics of the game, though I've yet to do any thing with mining and metal work. I was the head of a small village of noobs about a year ago, that was going quite well, but busy schedules and computer troubles broke that up at the farming stage whilst we had about 3 buildings, five people, a staked claim and enough of a farm to sustain us.

I have a decently levelled character (not sure if that matter when joining a village), decent knowledge of the game and whatnot but my schedule is quite hectic with work and school and the like and I won't always be able to talk through voice chat in Skype or teamspeak due to sleeping family.

Preferably, Id like to join a medium sized, mid-game type village or town, but will consider any offer presented.

Anyways, thanks for checking out my post, feel free to reply or send me an email at subjecta36@gmail.com. And have a great day! #EternalalphaHype
SubjectA36

Re: Semi-Experienced player seeks a relaxed group

Postby borka » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:16 pm

What timezone? What languages (besides english) ?
borka

Postby SubjectA36 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:52 pm

US Central, I know a tiny bit of german, though i play at odd hours
SubjectA36

Postby rinpinazure » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:51 am

I'm not a part of a village or anything. I'm a returning player starting from scratch. Do you wanna join up at least until you find a group?
rinpinazure

Return to Dwarves & Thieves