Peaceful newbie looking for a home

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Peaceful newbie looking for a home

Postby knute » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:13 pm

I'm a new player, I've only been playing a couple days. I've built a small camp, and so far have been successfully feeding myself and learning to build basic commodities. I've explored a bit and found plenty of old villages that have been destroyed, but so far I've found no other people. I'm doing OK out here, but it's a bit lonely!

I'm looking for any village, small or large. Anyone who has a corner I can occupy while I build my character. Right now I don't have much to offer in return, except that I'm an honest person and I'll contribute to the community as best as I can. Mostly I'm interested in learning crafting/building, I'm a lover not a fighter :) I'd give you my stats but I don't have much in the way of those anyhow.

I'm Central Time, but my schedule varies enough that I can be seen at any hour of the day, and of course weekends. PM me if you think I'd be a good fit for your town!
knute

Re: Peaceful newbie looking for a home

Postby Mxwhite484 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:39 pm

Hey, Ive been playing for quite some time, But my settlement got destroyed. I myself messages Krusac about joining his vilage, He said its not too large but it should be alright if you wanted to join with me and him.
Mxwhite484

Postby knute » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:16 pm

That'd be awesome! How do I got about finding you? Its a big place.. is there any way to call someone to your location? My name is knute, my my character is Aura. I have no idea if I have a hearth secret (either way, I get the impression you don't hand that out willy-nilly..)

edit: Oh my god, I just logged in and someone is sleeping in my bed, hahaha. Nothing stolen, so that's cool..
knute

Postby Amanda44 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:22 pm

knute wrote:
edit: Oh my god, I just logged in and someone is sleeping in my bed, hahaha. Nothing stolen, so that's cool..

If you logged out in the bed your body will still appear there when you log back in, just click it then walk away before getting in and the body will disappear. :)

Oh, and if you can destroy your hearthfire (and have no criminal scents) Krusac can oath your char over to the village, just remember to take any valuables with you.
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby knute » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:40 pm

http://imgur.com/kEK0nKh

So that guy sleeping is actually me? Good to know. Ok, I made a new character, I'll destroy the fire, now just to find Krusac..

Looks like neither of my characters have the strength to destroy a hearthfire
knute

Postby Slimebrik » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Im actualy a newbie aswell, learning as i go along, but i dont know how to progress, i have a small camp, dont know how to hunt, farm, or anything really, so i was hoping to come here and ask if anyone could help me or invite me to a village.
Slimebrik

Postby knute » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:10 pm

Can we use a Hearth Secret to all arrive?
knute

Postby Slimebrik » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:11 pm

I think you use the kin tab to tele to people.
Slimebrik

Postby knute » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:24 pm

looks like you need the hearth secret to make kin. I'll set a hearth secret so we can get together
knute

Postby Slimebrik » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:25 pm

Ok, ill pm you mine.
Slimebrik

Next

Return to Dwarves & Thieves