Active Hermit Seeking Village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Active Hermit Seeking Village

Postby pumaFGT » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello friends. I am a long time lurker and recently getting back into H&H after taking a break after the end of last world. I have always kept to myself and never really joined up with a larger group. On my own, I played last world until right where I needed metal. I had a hermitage near a mountain inside a wooden palisade and foraged for curios on the mountain to trade with people.

Now I am looking to play with other people! Large or small, it does not matter to me, so long as there are other people around. I live in the Central time zone in the US and am on late (11 PM) on days I work, but throughout the day on days which I don't. I have Skype. I play well with others. PM me if you would like! Look forward to hearing from you.
pumaFGT

Re: Active Hermit Seeking Village

Postby rinpinazure » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Hello, don't know if you found anyone to play with yet, but I am currently looking for a teammate or trading buddy. I live in same time zone as you. Now there is someone I may be joining with, but it isn't definite yet. Let me know if interested
rinpinazure

Return to Dwarves & Thieves