Looking for a village

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Looking for a village

Postby Ooffa » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Hey everyone,

Timezone is PST (UTC-8).

I'm extremely new, with playing for roughly three days when finished with this. I've read lots about the wiki, but that isn't saying much.

English is my primary language, so communication should be okay. I've used Skype and Mumble before, so either is fine.

To be honest, I won't be too active because of other obligations I have, even in summer. Born in 1999; I'm sixteen at the moment, so I have internships and drivers' ed to prioritize.

In my three days, I've been mostly exploring and fishing. However, I really want to learn other trades, so any role is fine. Also, I'd prefer to join smaller villages that aren't too developed yet; It'll feel too overwhelming to be introduced into a large community, but I can settle because I don't even know how many villages are still active. UPDATE: I would especially prefer if I could join someone or a group to build a village from scrap

Anyways, I hope that's enough information. Thanks for reading. You can PM me if you have any questions.
Ooffa

Return to Dwarves & Thieves