Odyssey of Hearthlings

Company of Dwarves seeking thief for dangerous mission. Find a group or village to play with here.

Odyssey of Hearthlings

Postby OdysseyofHearthlings » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:09 am

This group will be new world group for the Alpha Release of Haven & Hearth on the 21st.

OoF wiil be a friendly group of Hearthlings, with the start of the new world all hearthlings must be present and willing to travel to meet up at a designated location.

- Rules -
1. Skype! This will be used to account all hearthlings, that way everyone is known to each other and there is no confusion. You do not have to use any voice options.
2. Friendly! You must be a friendly player, with no keen interest in any type of criminal acts. This is to keep the name clean from any type of fear, or forbid worse - Death. This does not mean we will not fight back, anyone interested in being a warrior along with his or her normal skill set is allowed too. We do not want to hide in fear if others would take an interest in attacking us.
3. Time zone! This is a U.S based Village but anyone is welcome. Just be understanding that if people are not on at your specific time, don't feel alone.

4. Skill Set! You are able to choose your skill set, but we will hope you pick one that is not yet available in the village, to help out. If you use alts they may also be used to fill up spots that have no yet been acquired by other players. It is recommended that you pick a set of skills that you are familiar with to help the village prosper the most.
5. Patience! Anyone who plays Haven should already have a great deal of patience, but please have patience with the people around you. This is a village for new and old veterans of the game. If some Hearthlings are struggling with understanding the game or their desired skill set please don't make them feel alienated. Help out and direct them in the right direction.
6. Fun! This is not a hardcore clan, we will not be harsh on those who choose to join and all we want is to have a solid source of fun with other around us. Do not bring negativity in the village and please don't be an elitist and look down on others.

- Details about the village and alts -
As the village grows everyone will and can have their own dwelling, with a locked gate. Although the Leader will posses keys to all gates just in the mishap of an emergency.
Alt accounts will not be allowed to have their own Dwelling they MUST share with the dwelling built for the original owner, no matter the job set.
To cease confusion a number will be designated to each person in order to claim their dwelling. This number will be paved into the road, along with a sign stating the name.
Dwellings will be designed with respect to space and uniformity. No one person will have a larger plot then another member.

Please contact me via PM or reply to the thread to join.
OdysseyofHearthlings

Re: Odyssey of Hearthlings

Postby simimi » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:24 am

Why not creat a freindly village at one corner of the map?
People wil know they can go this direction to meet safely, and probably stay around, making your village a potential commercial hub.
simimi

Postby OdysseyofHearthlings » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:03 am

simimi wrote:Why not creat a freindly village at one corner of the map?
People wil know they can go this direction to meet safely, and probably stay around, making your village a potential commercial hub.

This could only be a good method if there is an abundance of resources in the surrounding area such as metal and so forth.
OdysseyofHearthlings

Postby slipper » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:24 am

Can't wait for the bloodbath on the corners.
slipper

Postby OdysseyofHearthlings » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:48 am

slipper wrote:Can't wait for the bloodbath on the corners.

Depends how fast the evil ones build their chars.
OdysseyofHearthlings

Postby Arcanist » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:08 am

People will be able to kill before you get to the corners of the map.
Arcanist

Postby Sennsei » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:59 pm

OdysseyofHearthlings wrote:

smart ones wont even go in to the corners,they will find a best defendable place where to play.
Sennsei

Postby OdysseyofHearthlings » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:49 am

Sennsei wrote:
OdysseyofHearthlings wrote:

smart ones wont even go in to the corners,they will find a best defendable place where to play.

i will not make any base near the corners, and I do agree anyone smart would not, unless it did prove to be a area with rich resources, and acquire a large village.

This was just something I was asked why not do it, considering I'm aiming to have all sorts of players in my village. Anyone I gather for this village, we will travel for a while to set up a base in a suitable area, Along with another plan I have in mind but won't mention it here for safety concerns. :)
OdysseyofHearthlings

Return to Dwarves & Thieves