Legacy Haven

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Legacy Haven

Postby Axatros » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:53 pm

Damn it! Do not have $15 to pay. Legacy is already pretty deserted, right? Why won't you make it for free?
Pixel art is and always will be better than this plastic looking Hafen you gave us here.
Axatros

Postby juandex » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:43 am

Please make legacy free, your H&H V2 SUKCS Hafen SUCKS a lot.

PLEASE MAKE LEGACY FREE TO PLAY AGAIN MAKE THIS GAME GREAT AND BIG AGAIN. SELL ITEMS IN THE SERVER SO YOU CAN DO MONEY DONT SELL THE GAME MAKE A PAYMENT METOD OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :roll:
juandex

Postby jorb » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:14 am

juandex wrote:Please make legacy free, your H&H V2 SUKCS Hafen SUCKS a lot.

PLEASE MAKE LEGACY FREE TO PLAY AGAIN MAKE THIS GAME GREAT AND BIG AGAIN. SELL ITEMS IN THE SERVER SO YOU CAN DO MONEY DONT SELL THE GAME MAKE A PAYMENT METOD OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :roll:

How not to ask for things.

Banned one day. Asked to be.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby NOOBY93 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:38 pm

Just buy the fucking game dude. Why do you feel entitled to something that took years of work to create? How about you make your own legacy haven, host your own server and create your own community for it. Or you could avoid all that work by buying the cheap game.
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby kaizokuroof » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:11 pm

NOOBY93 wrote:

Just buy the fucking game dude. Why do you feel entitled to something that took years of work to create? How about you make your own legacy haven, host your own server and create your own community for it. Or you could avoid all that work by buying the cheap game.

Because.
I had a retardedly huge signature and have gotten this embarrassing replacement to show for it.
kaizokuroof

Postby azrid » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:47 pm

I wonder how many would actually choose legacy over current if it was free.
azrid

Postby losexd » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:22 pm

azrid wrote:I wonder how many would actually choose legacy over current if it was free.

Legacy >>> hafen

w3/w5 - somewhere :)
w6 - Shamanizma, LS Dragons Reach
w7 - LS Old Monkey, LS Sakhalin
w8/11 - hermit
w12 - North Star
W13 - Monke Lem Plot and LS Midgard

Discord: losexd#0482
My W7 Legacy old shop (Closed): http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=35221
losexd

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:40 pm

azrid wrote:I wonder how many would actually choose legacy over current if it was free.

I'm curious about that too, I understand that legacy has it's 'charm' and for some better graphics but I just don't see it as a patch on the new haven in all honesty. I went back to it twice after getting irritated by some updates here but all it did was make me want to return, lol, there is so much more to do in new haven, it is so much prettier and so much content has been added. I find legacy just dull and boring in comparison now.

But yeah, I am curious ... a lot seem to disagree with my way of seeing the two. :)
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby Lunarius_Haberdash » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:08 am

Haven is a museum piece, an interesting thing to look back at and see how far we've come. We should look back on it with the same nostalgia we look back on the middle ages, a quaint and beautiful idyllic time... But our present era has all of that without the plagues (bugs).

I look forward to continuing to move forward with Haven.
jorb: I don't want *your* money. You are rude and boring. Go away.
Sevenless: We already know real life has some pretty shitty game mechanics, it's why we're here instead.
Avu: The end is near it has finally come to pass: I agree with Lunarius...
Shubla: There are also other reasons to play this game than to maximize your stat gain.
Lunarius_Haberdash

Postby Lalaxx » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Lunarius_Haberdash wrote:I look forward to continuing to move forward with Haven.

can't move forward with haven till i buy new pc. :( 10 fps too low for me.
Lalaxx

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements