Game Development: Dressed in Ermine

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Dressed in Ermine

Postby springyb » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:48 pm

Wow it's crazy how many people in this thread are experiencing their very first day on the internet.
springyb

Postby jordancoles » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:14 am

Leave my emoji names alone you old bags :evil:
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby halorocks22 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:33 am

hi
halorocks22

Postby tripp8 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:00 am

I don't mean to speak on behalf of all Americans, but i think we just need to understand that they come from a different world than we do that's not bound by the laws of freedom. You may notice that haven doesnt have a constitution to protect its citizens, thus we r at the mercy of our Swedish,midge loving, occasionally authoritarian overlords.

I can understand how we are upset because we arent used to having our speech snuffed out with such nonchalance, but remember not everyone is as lucky. For all we know, some of our fellow players could be executed for speaking our against the oppressive regime in their countries.

All a matter of perspective i suppose
tripp8

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:44 pm

Split a few off-topic comments on the side discussion of the realm renaming to here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=67861&p=854335#p854303 Try to move it over to there, thanks.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Lord_of_War » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:33 am

This troll attempt is redeemed by virtue of being posted in patch notes and not concealed.

Also am I the only one that checked the translation? https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldersbr%C3%A5
One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic. -- Joseph Stalin #1 Forum troll You mad bro?
"My soul is terrifying" "Some men just want to watch the world burn"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f2M9t_tEhQ
Lord_of_War

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:08 am

Lord_of_War wrote:Also am I the only one that checked the translation? https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldersbr%C3%A5

No, just the first to post. English: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripleurospermum_inodorum
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Hasta » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:31 pm

God damn, jorb gets less mature with every passing year.

I was unaware of all the commotion with realm names, but, having read this thread, I really feel the devs have stepped down to lowly trolls level here. That's actually sad, since it means they've given up on their own game becoming something more and settled for their existng community of toxic trolls stewing in dense soup of inside memes. Oh well.

By the way, the players' population is, in fact, falling as it has been every world from beginning to end, I don't know how stating a true fact is a "shot at the game" or whatever those guys said.
Hasta

Postby KwonChiMin » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:30 pm

"Peepee falling" was a very decent name, still don`t get what was the matter with it...
KwonChiMin

Postby NeoBasilisk » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:52 pm

god we've always known that this game is full of fucking autists but it's good to get a reminder from time to time
NeoBasilisk

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements