Game Development: Planting Roster

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Planting Roster

Postby Fostik » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:05 pm

Cattle roaster opening well on ender.
Might be custom client issue
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon#6946.
User avatar
Fostik
 
Posts: 1830
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:08 pm
Location: Ukraine

Re: Game Development: Planting Roster

Postby Austinh15 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:07 pm

So, I planted Heartsease in these to see have much of an increased time it takes to grow, as I'm assuming the extended time is uniform across all garden crops. It looks to be around 1.5x the amount. So it took roughly a day and a half to grow in these mound beds. However, some of these produced anywhere from literally ONE heartsease, to like.. 6 or 8, I believe one instance was 4. This is a very rudimentary test but is it normal for the mound bed to say it's harvestable, have a ton of flowers displaying on it, and then give literally one flower? Seems silly to me. Might be that it's returns are based on time left in the harvest stage, similar to poppies. Jorb and Lofty, did you forget to mention something to the class?
User avatar
Austinh15
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:45 pm

Re: Game Development: Planting Roster

Postby Pills » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:35 pm

Solid patch tbh.

Since you're working on the make window, how about default client getting the softcap values too like this:
Image

Also cattle roster is fine, probably a custom client issue.

But it does have this on the sheep tab, weird line before branded:
Image
User avatar
Pills
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:21 am

Re: Game Development: Planting Roster

Postby Elizaberry » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:01 am

Cattle roster showing branding is very cool, please make branding pass along to offspring.
Elizaberry
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Re: Game Development: Planting Roster

Postby ItsFunToLose » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:16 am

Elizaberry wrote:Cattle roster showing branding is very cool, please make branding pass along to offspring.


Just like in real life.
I like to air dribble.
ItsFunToLose
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Game Development: Planting Roster

Postby Elizaberry » Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:31 am

ItsFunToLose wrote:
Elizaberry wrote:Cattle roster showing branding is very cool, please make branding pass along to offspring.


Just like in real life.


This is the portion you want to apply the real life babble to? What about not peeing or pooping despite eating mounds and mounds like an entire animal quantities worth of foods.
Elizaberry
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:16 pm

Re: Game Development: Planting Roster

Postby jk8pdw » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:35 am

Can MoundBed still be used as a heat source?
jk8pdw
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:01 pm

Re: Game Development: Planting Roster

Postby ItsFunToLose » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:19 pm

Elizaberry wrote:
ItsFunToLose wrote:
Elizaberry wrote:Cattle roster showing branding is very cool, please make branding pass along to offspring.


Just like in real life.


This is the portion you want to apply the real life babble to? What about not peeing or pooping despite eating mounds and mounds like an entire animal quantities worth of foods.


predictable and boring.
I like to air dribble.
ItsFunToLose
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:18 pm

Re: Game Development: Planting Roster

Postby lostnumber » Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:58 pm

Added recipe lookups

thank you so much! dreams come true
lostnumber
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Re: Game Development: Planting Roster

Postby GamingRAM » Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:57 am

Pills wrote:Since you're working on the make window, how about default client getting the softcap values too like this:
Image


I agree.
World 12: Quit at some point.
World 11: Community Fair Worker
World 10: Co-Founder of the Northern Kingdom, Resident of Emerald City, Founder and Mayor of the Hole of Glory, RamZ's Art Emporium at CF, Member of the CFL Rams.
World 9: Founder of SnoopVille, Resident of Emerald City
World 7: Hermit and Neighbor to a dead Korean
User avatar
GamingRAM
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:47 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Python [Bot], dreskkk and 2 guests