Game Development: Fluid Incline

Announcements about major changes in Haven & Hearth.

Re: Game Development: Fluid Incline

Postby bondowondo » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:00 pm

Sephiron wrote:Bruh quit playing then. Mound beds are useful for some people. Yes, greenhouses need work but if they release new functionality for greenhouses are you just going to complain about that? Once again I'll reiterate, you are just upset because the update isn't specifically tailored to you or your wishes. Fixing the about page is not a game update.

stop dick riding. trying to pretend the issues i stated aint issues and that mound beds arent a complete waste of effort when they already had something that nobody uses in the game they could have rolled this into to make that existing item actually usefull.
bondowondo

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:14 pm

IMO, this seems like a good patch.

That said, I'm pretty sure almost everybody agrees hafen's systems are often needlessly complicated & that the joy of discovery is usually not joyful at all. Not sure the gardening aspect of mound beds is the best example of that... The snow aspect of mound beds seems like a pretty good example of that
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Sephiron » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:36 pm

bondowondo wrote:
Sephiron wrote:Bruh quit playing then. Mound beds are useful for some people. Yes, greenhouses need work but if they release new functionality for greenhouses are you just going to complain about that? Once again I'll reiterate, you are just upset because the update isn't specifically tailored to you or your wishes. Fixing the about page is not a game update.

stop dick riding. trying to pretend the issues i stated aint issues and that mound beds arent a complete waste of effort when they already had something that nobody uses in the game they could have rolled this into to make that existing item actually usefull.

Dick riding who? Myself? I genuinely think your opinion is stupid, and so should you

Edit: is this son of wolf
Sephiron

Postby WowGain » Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:21 am

ctopolon4 wrote:wahhh you guys know how to play the game better than me stop reminding me about it >:(

yea shut yer trap schewtpid
W7 Hermit, Honorary Ruskie
W8 Hermit
W10 Hermit
W12 Hermit
W13 Oppidian, Lawspeaker of Duckshead Bay, Straumfjord
W14 Oppidian, Aldermann of Aldorice Reodcomba, Lord of Eirinsk, Duke of Sasheim
WowGain

Postby ctopolon4 » Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:21 am

WowGain wrote:kasdjfsldkjShitas;'ld;'PostingjghczxjhgGoeslkasjfOnaksjhfkasjhfIMjhgvxjchThexkjhkjRetardkjhCantsdfsdkUsexckjhQuotezkjxchkjashdAsxcjzlkxjIntended;aslkcSame;lkv;lxkcAscvl';wsleSpellxczvasdWordskxcjlkjerCorrectlyxcvkjhkjh
ctopolon4

Postby stya » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:59 pm

widelec_szatana wrote:Candleberries exist, its not that hard to get them if you have big swamps nearby. I remember early world it took us like 2-3 days of irregural(no botting) visits to swamps to get a 100.
Also you can farm wild beehives for honeycombs.

wax "scarcity" is not really an issue, unless ur an absolute shitter

^this also this world had the least pressure on wax compared to previous worlds, when you could go down several levels the first week, especially bigger groups looking for silver and gold to rush a kingdom.
stya

Postby The_Blode » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:32 pm

These boys are definitely hard at work letting me place a hat upon my personal claim, right?
The_Blode

Postby Robertzon » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:31 pm

no new patch anymore?
Robertzon

Postby DDDsDD999 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:58 pm

Robertzon wrote:no new patch anymore?

Game perfect, no patch needed.
DDDsDD999

Postby Nightdawg » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:37 pm